Chapter 2: Wrath of Ancalagon

Ancalagon glares at Druella, keeping his mate behind him. He then speaks to the Demon Lord.

"So, Auntie. What's your deal? You told me a little bit earlier, but I would like to hear the exact details."

The Demon Lord sighs.

"I would like you to join us, and help us fight the Order, but if you don't want to fight, it's fine by me. If you do or don't, we'll keep you safe from the Order's tricks and I will refrain from turning your love into one of us. In return, please don't kill any of my subjects."

"I'll try."

       He flaps his wings, before launching into the sky, quickly vanishing into the clouds. An vortex appears in the clouds, and it surrounds the mountain, sending any attackers flying. It soon dissipates. A massive scaly hand wraps around the mountain top of Ancalagon's home. A massive scaled head rises and the roar from many years ago booms across the lands again. The massive dragon inhales deeply, a massive vortex of air being sucked into his lungs, before a massive inferno spews from his mouth, turning the sky orange and white.

"What's he doing?"

"It's an intimidation display. He always does this."

"Well, consider us, very, very intimidated."

The dragon roars again, his mouth glowing orange as lighting strikes is massive horns.

A massive magic circle surround the Order army, before it vanishes. Ancalagon then speaks in a loud, booming voice.

"What cowards. As soon as something doesn't go their way, they either flee like cowards, or throw a tantrum, and cost themselves a thousand more lives than surrendering."

He huffs, a massive cloud of smoke blasting from his mouth. His massive body begins to shrink back into his human form, before he glides down and hugs Aleria. She gently kisses him.

"You were amazing."

"You don't see me as a monster?"

"No. You may be the largest being ever, but you have the largest heart, both literally and mentally."

He smiles, before he casually catches a raging fireball.

"Hello little sister. Or should I call you Smaug?"

       The smaller wyvern like dragon lands in front of him, only coming up to his chest. He looks down at her.

"I'm not little! You're just abnormally tall!"

"Yeah, yeah, keep making excuses."

"Ancalagon... you know she's right?"

"Shhhhhh. No I'm not."

"Yes you are you over grown lizard with wings!"

"Then you're an overgrown scaly bat."

An invisible arrow strikes the smaller dragon, and she curls up on the ground.

"Ancalagon!"

"What? It's not my fault her pride is weaker than glass."

She nudges his side, somewhat. He sighs, and gently pats Smaug on her head.

"Sorry for hurting your weak pride."

A quiet mumble. Ancalagon sighs then stands up.

"Welp, I've done everything I can do."

"Oh? And your not going to say hello to us, brother?"

The massive dragon turns to see another group of dragon women. Among them is some vampires and high orcs. But two tall crowned figures stand out red in white clothes.

"Are they...?"

"Morgoth. Sauron. My... parents."