Part 4

originally posted 08/11/18

Pairing: mermaid!Tom x siren!Reader

Summary: you say goodbye to the emerald tail

Word Count: 4K

You ears perked up at your name being called behind you, turning around to see where it came from.

But you wish you hadn't.

Because Persephone was quickly swimming towards you, with an enraged Circe following close behind her.

You saw them getting closer, while hearing Tom's voice next to you.

"Who is that, Y/N?"

You look back at him, beginning to push him away from you. "You have to go, Tom, now."

"No, I want to stay with you," he said, refusing to move.

"Tom, please. GO!" you yelled frantically, panicking now as you saw Circe fly towards you. Once she was close enough, she began her rage over you.

"Singing by yourself, huh? Knew I couldn't trust you!" She yelled. You swam closer to her, knowing she was going for Tom. You stood in her path, awaiting her impact.

"Move out of the way, Y/N, I'll deal with you later," she said harshly, trying to swerve around you. You mirrored her movements, keeping her in front of you, as you pleaded for her to stand down.

"Circe, please, you can yell at me all you want! Just stop this!"

"It seems you need more than just words to get it through your tiny brain," she says darkly before she fakes a swerve beside you, swimming upwards and smacking you right in the face with her tail, going over your head.

"Y/N!" Tom cried as he went to dart over to you but Circe shot into him like a torpedo, the force propelling him into thin coral branches, breaking clean through. He felt something heavy on top of him, pinning him down. His vision blurred together as a dark figure came over him.

"So this is where Y/N disappears off too...I should've known, that little leech doesn't have the guts to kill a human, much less a mermaid," Circe sneered.

"TOM!" you screamed as you tried to swim over to where he crashed but you felt a force pulling you back by your tail.

Persephone wraps her arms around you from behind to keep you from getting away. You struggled against her, wiggling your body in her arms to try to break away.

"Let...me go!" you grunt, still struggling.

"Shh..." she hushes you calmly, squeezing you in her arms. She begins to float you over towards Circe. "Y/N, you haven't introduced us to your friend, the mermaid. Let's go see how him and Circe are getting along, hm?"

She brought you closer to where Circe had Tom pinned down in the sand, making you struggle harder at the sight. Tom tried to open his palms and force her off of him with a wave, but Circe forced herself against him.

"Ah, ah, mermaid boy," she tutted as she dug her claws into his hands and wrists, making him yelp in pain.

"Stop Circe, you're hurting him!" you yelled down at her, tears forming in your eyes at seeing him in pain.

Circe laughed maniacally at your cries. "Looks like we were wrong about her, Perse. She canlure....and he's quite handsome, too."

Persephone snickered behind you, making you look up at her, furrowing your brows. "You can't kill him right in front of the Reef! You guys are insane!" You yelled at the two sirens.