when he surprises you

glass joe

The French boxer was more talkative today, which made you happy. The way he just went on and on about his home country, and his favorite coffeeshop there. And let's not forget the fact that he was actually speaking English! Yes, Glass Joe was speaking English, and that surprised you.

It wasn't a gift, or a scare of any sorts that surprised you, it was his extensive vocabulary that he possessed.

Right until his tongue slipped and said a weird thing.

"Did you mean, what I think you meant?" you asked, raising an eyebrow, while you tried to hold back your laughter.

Your poor boyfriend studdered, and blabbered for a few more minutes, before finally saying the French word he meant.

Needless to say, you had a great laugh, and gave him a kiss for making your day even more amazing.

von kaiser

Von and you were on a date, as usual for your weekend. But this time around, you two agreed on going for a walk around the city, munching on street food and talking about the things you've did when you two were little. Then, out of nowhere, two bonde girls ran into your boyfriend, sqealing like fangirls. But it turned out that those two were actually really close cousins of Von, and they haven't seen him in months.

While the taller blonde, who's name is Luisa was talking to Von about something in German, her younger sibling, Emma was talking to you in English, telling you about some secrets of Von while he wasn't paying attention. You successfully held your laughter back, until the girls had to go to the hairsalon to get their haircuts fixed, then you started giggling.

"What's so funny,Liebe?" he asked, questioning Emma's conversation with you from before.

"Oh, it's nothing, Cuccko Uhr Kaiser." you started laughing, as his eye twitched a couple of times, before his face softened, and joined you, laughing at his childhood nickname.

disco kid

Just like Von Kaiser, and his girlfriend, you and Disco Kid were on a date, but you two were in a cafe, chatting about your dreams and such. You two already ordered some drinks, Kid some coffee and you asked for some hot tea.

It was a cold winter day, so most people's shoes were wet from the show that they brought in from the outside.

And because of this, your waiter slipped on the wet floor, resulting the hot beverages to spill of the table and your unfortunate boyfriend.

"Holy-" the next few words that left his mouth shocked you, as he tried to cool his, now hot coffee soaked sleeve by squeezing the fabric, which resulted in his hand burning a little.

You only blinked a few times, before getting some cold water and soaking some napkins with it, as you tried to aid DK's slightly burnt skin. 

Don't worry, he's fine, and you two got free drinks that time in that cafe.

piston hondo

Your new job required you to become a kindergarden teacher, near the dojo that Piston attended to. YOu loved your job, and especially loved the children there. All of them were cute and respectful, and filled with energy, which meant that sometimes you had to sit them down and teach them things.

And this was another one of those times. You were nearing your work's end, which meant that you'd meet Piston soon outside the building. But to your surprise, he walked in and greeted you and the other teachers politely, before hugging you.