Is he gonna make a move, or what?

I sat down on Branch's couch as he offers me a snack and drink. 'He's so nice, I wonder why he was ever put down?' I wondered this even more as he poured me a cup of water and ice. His bunker was so clean, even though it's made out of dirt. All the machinery worked quite well, and his decorating skills are one of a kind. He's a special troll, all of his collecting habits and the romantic charm he does on accident. He's special. I like him. 

I was brought back to reality when I felt Branch sit down next to me and lean back. He looked exhausted. I scooched towards him and relaxed onto his figure, my hand rubbing his stomach and my head on his chest. I felt his heart go back to pace and his breathing catching up with itself. We were both relaxed. I closed my eyes when I felt his hand switch sides and rub my back with his fingertips. If he's good at relaxing, how good is he at sex?

                                                                         Branch's POV

The next morning I scooted y/n off of me, last night she had fallen asleep on top of me and there was NO WAY I was waking her up. I shook awake my legs and stretched out my arms. I did my part in the bathroom, took a quick shower and walked out of the room with y/n awake. 

"Hey y/n, how'd you sleep?" I asked. She looked in a little pain, I feel bad now for letting her sleep like that, you idiot. 

"Fuck." I said out loud. I meant to say that in my head. "Fuck," I realized "FUCK!! Just shut the hell up Branch." I said to myself. I heard y/n giggle and it made me look at her and smile. The thought of having her as my girlfriend struck my heart to where it hurt. I never want to see her cry, cheated, hurt, bruised. But I saw all those things and more. All of these things gathered up onto this little trolls' shoulders. I wanted her to know that I'm not like Creek, that I won't cheat her or abuse her, I'll love her. That's what she doesn't know, but it's what she needs to know. 

I treated her to breakfast with me at the new troll dinner in Bergen Town. 

"So, are you enjoying it?" I said with a smile as she slowly ate her eggs. 

"Yes," She said nervously "look," she sighed and put her fork down. "Are you gonna make a move, or what?"