The way he moves... (Extreme Smut)

Your POV

I stepped out of the shower, completely stupid as I remember that I left my clothes on the bed. I call Branch's name and I hear faint footsteps outside of the door. 

"Branch, could you bring me my clothes on the bed?" I ask shyly, not knowing what his answer would be. I hear a "Sure thing!" from outside and wrap myself in a towel waiting for him to return.

"y/n, may I come in?" I blush as I slowly open the door, red covering my face. He scans me slowly and places my clothes on the vanity next to him. He moves closer and cups my face and lifts my chin to look at him. 

"You're so beautiful..." He says softly and quietly, almost to himself. I shiver as I fell his other hand wrap around my waist gently. I hug him back as he leans in for a kiss and I accept, almost falling to my knees and giving in, but something inside told me it would be more fun if you teased him. I felt him slip his tongue without warning, and we get deep into a rough kiss as he pulls me into him with passion. After a few moments, he slowly breaks the kiss and makes eye contact with me.

He leans in and whispers in my ear; "Strip for me." I shiver at this command and slowly untie my towel as his hand move to let me free. He moves his hips in a swaying motion as he backs up to stare. I drop the towel completely and I watch as his eyes light up with lust and hunger. He wants you, he wants to take you and make you his... My mind plays tricks on me as he walks forward and grabs my waist once more.

"I want you, baby, I want you all to myself..." He says in and dominant voice. I feel myself get wet and tuck my face into his vest as I feel myself get hot in the face. He sees the way I act and pick's me up. I keep my face in his chest as he takes me someplace I can't make out. It's dark until he turns on a low light, he then set's me down on a bed and takes off his vest and pins me onto the bed and forces me into a deep rough kiss.

Branch's POV

She's WAY more submissive than I thought. I pin her to the bed and force a deep, rough kiss. And, to my surprise, she accepts and hugs my neck as she begs for more with her tongue. I give her what she wants and grind her softly, I feel myself getting hard and my knees getting weak as she moans into me. I lay on her and get much softer. She breaks off and leans back.

"Branch take me!" She begs and grunts as I shift and pull her into a sitting position and stand to take the rest of my clothes off. I crawl back onto the bed and lean up against the headboard and move her for me to enter her. She moans as I slowly sit her down onto my lap. She helps me and holds my dick for me to shift and force a grunt as she rubs my chest. Once shes comfy, I continue and push her onto me until she's all the way down. I then proceed to grab her waist and help her grind me. This was her first time having non-abusive sex, so I was really slow at first. once I realized that she can take more, I picked up the pace till she told me to slow down.

Your POV

Oh my gosh, he's so good, he goes the perfect pace. I push on his chest and moan for him to stop. I get off him and at first, I just cuddle up next to him and pant, he looks at me with sympathy and confusion. It's so cute when he smiles and raises his eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, just let me catch my breath." I breathe out.

"You're fine sweetheart, I'm enjoying this myself." He responds and turns his head to look at the ceiling. I turn myself sideways and force his hand onto my ass and he squeezes it which made me jump.

"What did you expect, me not do anything?" He giggled and said in a submissive voice. It turned me on and I felt myself get wet as he continued to tease my ass. I moved back until I felt his cock on me. he caught the hint and slipped his hand in between my thighs and slid his other hand around my side to my waist and banged into me once more. He thrusted fast and hard.

"Oh y/n you're so wet baby..." He whispers and goes deep slowly. "I want you y/n, let me take you, please baby!" He moans and thrusts harder, making me scream in pleasure. "Take me Branch!" With that command, I feel him thrust once more, cumming deep inside me. "Oh god, Branch!" I scream his name and collapse as he pulls out and lets me go. He rubs my side a few times more before getting a soft towel and drying the both of us off. We dress in PJs and cuddle next to each other. 

"I love you, y/n." He says in a deep, sleepy voice. "I love you too." I respond in a tired voice. We fall asleep in each other's arms and dream about tomorrow.