chapter 9

(got the idea for this Chapter and possibly the ending off of my friend RileyClayton because I have writers block and didn't know what to write)

(14 years later)
A 14 year old willow west was sat on the sofa, with a table full of food in front of her, playing video games that she had gotten before they came into store for everyone else. 'Bonus of being  the granddaughter of a billionaire and the daughter of the prince of Gotham' willow thought as she won another game. She grabbed some of the food and  ate some of the food.
Willow: ok I'm bored now. Dad!!!!!!!
Wally West then ran into the room.
Wally: yes willow?
Willow: I'm bored. Play with me.
Wally: no never again willow you the video game master and anyway you need to get ready to go. 
Willow: I am ready and fine if you won't play a video gram I'll get the twins.  Rhys! Theo! Come here please!
Then two 8 year old boys run into the room. They had raven black hair. They was identical. They had ocean blue eyes.
Boy 1: what do you want . . .
Boy 2: and why did you shout us?
Willow: well Theo she turned  to boy one what I want is to.
Boy 1:  I'm Rhys
Willow: sorry Rhys
Boy 1: I'm just joking with you willow. I am Theo.
Boy 2: and I am Rhys
Willow: alright well do you want to play video games.
The boys chear. But Wally shakes his head.
Wally: I hate to be the fun killer. But you need to get in your uniform willow and boys go get in some sutble cloths. We are going to the cave
The boys chear
Boys: ok daddy!
then run off as dick grayson-west walks in with a hand on his 4 month pregnant belly.
Dick: willow you need to go get in your uniform. We are leaving soon.
Willow: I know mum.
Dick: have any of you seen Daniel and Libby?
Wally: no I haven't babe. 
Willow: Dan. Is in the gym, on your trapeze mum. And Libby is in her room.
Dick: thank you willow. Now go get changed.
Wally: I'll go tell them
An hour later
Everyone is back in the living room in their uniforms exsept Dick and the twins who were to young to have a uniform.
Daniel: how we getting there since mum can't use data tubes?
Wally: by super speed
Libby signs "but Dan and mum don't have super speed"
Dick: I know we can't sweety. That's why your dad is carrying me and willow is going to carry Dan.
Daniel: wait what!? Why?
Willow: why me?
Wally: your the oldest willow.
Willow: fine 
Willow picks Daniel up and Wally picks Dick up.  Wally nods to the twins, Libby and willow and they all set of running to the cave

What will happen next? What is happening at the cave? Read on to find out. (I will continue this ending on another day)