chapter 10

As soon as they arrived at the cave. Daniel was knocked over by Josh kent, the sun of m'gann and Conner Kent, who was hugging him and willow was pulled into a hug by apollo harper-crock, the son of Artemis and Roy Harper-crock. Libby just stood there and looks at them. The twins run over to Jenny and Jasmin rayes-allen, the twins of Bart Allen and Jamie rayes who have been staying with Conner and m'gann at Mt justice while Bart and Jamie are on a mission for a couple of months, and started chasing them around the cave.   Dick,  Wally, m'gann, Conner, Artemis, Roy and Libby sat on the sofa. Aqualad wasn't there because he was on a mission with AquamanDaniel and Josh ran off to the gym. Willow and Apollo went to apollo's room. Apollo and Josh had already join the team when they was 14, which was 2 years ago, so they had there own rooms all ready. The grayson-west twins and the rayes-allen were just chasing each other around the cave playing an ordinary game of tag. If ordinary game of tag includes 8 years running around at super speed trying to tag each other while using other powers to get the others not to tag you.  Which causes alot of messes. Libby just got a book out of her untity belt and reads it. The adults just talk.
M'gann: how are you guys doing? we haven't seen you two for ages.
Dick: tied. This pregnancy is horrible Artemis: worse then the others?
Dick: yes
M'gann/Artemis: how? 
Dick and the girls giggle at that.
Wally: well maybe it's because Dick pregnant with 4 babies this time.
Roy: wait you are?
Dick: yep
Artemis: oh my.
Conner: that's ........ Crash
Wally: you have been looking after Bart's kids for to long Conner your starting to sound like them.
The all laugh then a bell rings to tell them it's time. For the triplets to join the team.

What will happen next? Will they join the team? Read on to find out.