chapter 11

Everyone goes to the meeting room. Dick was standing next to the screen as he is the leader.   Artemis, Roy, Wally, m'gann and Conner stand at the back of the room watching the team. Rhys, Theo, Jasmin and Jenny stand next to Wally and Conner since they are too young to be apart of the team The team line up Infront of Dick.  Willow was vibrating with excitement
Apollo  was trying not to laugh while trying to calm her down. Dan was keeping his cool but you could see that he was happy and excited to be part of a team. He was also holding onto Josh's hand. Wally was smirking at that.  Libby look really nervous. She was fiddling with her hands. All the adults looked at her with simpathy.
Dick: we have three new members joining the team today. They have recently turned 14 which means they are old enough to join. They are willow west aka birdflash, Daniel  west aka blue bird and Libby west Aka shadow flash.  Please step forward.
Libby, willow and Daniel step forwards. Willow and Daniel was smiling but Libby was frowning slightly.
Dick: repeat after me. I, state your name and super hero name, will help the team with every mission  I can. I will have my teammates back and will trust my teammates.
Willow:  I, willow west aka birdflash, will help the team with every mission  I can. I will have my teammates back and will trust my teammates.
Daniel:  I, Daniel west or Dan as I like being called aka blue bird, will help the team with every mission  I can. I will have my teammates back and will trust my teammates.
Libby 'I, libby west aka shadow flash, will help the team with every mission  I can. I will have my teammates back and will trust my teammates.'
Dick: you are now part of team.

All the kids but Libby chear and the adults clap. Libby smiles.

THE END!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR STORYS YOU WANT ME TO WRITE!!