four.

The bright sun peeked through the wooden blinds and hit Hassan's eyelids, causing him to turn the other way. The woman that laid next to him smiled while wrapping her leg around his.

"Good morning baby." She mumbled which made Hassan quickly open his eyes. He saw the woman laying next to him and mentally cursed himself out in his head.

Not again. He thought. He couldn't believe he had the same woman in his bed. Especially after he constantly told himself that he wasn't gonna mess with her anymore.

"Get up JuJu." He sat up and tapped her thigh. She laid there with her black lace underwear on and no bra. She groaned before turning the opposite way. "In a minute."

"No JuJu get up now!" He demanded while shaking her. She snatched away from him and sat up. "What the fuck Hassan?"

"You gotta go. Now." He told her once he collected her black dress that was on the ground. She smirked while crossing her legs. "Last night was fun."

"Yeah whatever. We can't do this shit anymore. I told you that." He said and tossed the dress on the bed next to her. He couldn't even remember what happened last night.

"You say that all the time Hassan. If I'm not mistaken, you came on to me."

"What? That's a lie-"

"It's true. We were in the studio and you kissed me. I didn't stop you. Why would I? You're my man." She giggled. It was safe to say she was delusional.

Julianna was Forde Entertainment's artist. She was a singer who reminded him of Sade. One late night in the studio, they had a few drinks to celebrate her song being on the Billboard charts. One thing led to another and Julianna was hooked on him. Hassan had to end their sexual sessions because it was unprofessional of him to be sleeping with one of his artists.

"I'm not yo' dude alright? Last night was a mistake. I told you it's over." He told her. He wanted to be done with her but he had to see her whenever he came into the studio. "Please nigga, you can't get over me. That's why I'm in your bed now." She smirked while grabbing his arm. "Come lay down."

"You trippin', JuJu. You gotta go-"

"I'm not leaving until I get what I want." She bit into her bottom lip as she grabbed his dick through his boxer briefs. He pushed her hand away and placed his shirt over his head. He had to be at work in less than thirty minutes.

"Stop acting like that Hassan." She grinned while pulling his briefs down.

"JuJu come on-" he stopped his sentence once she placed his dick in her mouth. His phone rang continuously on his dresser but he ignored it while grabbing a handful of Julianna's hair.

**

Julianna smirked to herself as Hassan zipped up his pants. He was pissed off. He knew what Julianna was doing. She was trying to get back on his good side. "We can't do this shit no more." He told her. She slipped on her dress and wiped the corners of her mouth.

"Whatever Hassan. I'll be back in your bed within a a few days." She fixed her curly hair in the mirror before glancing over at him. "I'll see you at the studio."

She walked out of his house as he continued getting ready for work. He knew his father was gonna give him a earful once he finds out that he's late for work.

He grabbed his keys and finally left out of the front door.

**********************

Harley walked into the bathroom in search of her best friend. She heard sniffling coming from one of the stalls and sighed. She knocked on the locked stall door before speaking. "Meg, it's me."

Megan quickly unlocked the door and revealed her puffy, red eyes. Her mascara was running down her chubby cheeks and her hands were trembling. Harley pulled her in for a hug and she cried even harder.

"What's wrong?" She questioned while rubbing her back. She'd never seen her best friend so distraught.

     "I just feel like I'm not good enough. This isn't where I wanna be in life! I wanna make music. But my mama thinks it's stupid of me to have a dream like that-"

     "It's not stupid. And you are good enough. In fact, you're great. You can rap your ass off Megan."

     "You're just saying that because you're my best friend." She sniffed and wiped her face.

     "No, I'm serious. You're talented. I know you don't wanna be stuck at this company all your life but think of this as your stepping stone. You're almost at the top. Don't worry about what other people think. If you think you're good, then you're good." She said which made Megan smile.

"I'm glad I have you and Ms. Juanita in my life. Oh and your fine ass brother-"

     "Stop right there." She quickly stood up and covered her ears. Megan laughed while standing up as well. For years, Megan has had a small crush on Harlem. Harley knew she wasn't going to pursue him, but hearing the way Megan talked about him made her want to crawl under a rock and die. "Okay. But thanks for being my support system. You're literally all I got."

     "Don't count me out." Keith chimed in while holding the bathroom door open. He didn't care about being in the women's restroom. He heard Megan crying and immediately ran to her rescue.

     "Keith!" Harley playfully hit him across his chest. "You can't just open the bathroom door like that."

"I can when my friend is crying. You okay?"

     "Yeah. Thank you." She told him as he pulled her in for a hug. "Now, lets get back to work."

************************************

Vote

Comment