seventeen.

Hassan F.

Today was the day we had all been dreading. It was the day JT had to turn herself in. The whole car ride to the federal prison had been awkward and JT and Caresha had been crying the entire ride. They were currently trending on Twitter thanks to the shoutout from Drake after releasing his album which featured the City Girls on one of his songs. Everybody wanted to know who the City Girls were.

JT was excited to hear that she was trending on social media. It quickly took her mind off the fact that she had to turn herself in.

"Just think about the bag you got waitin' on you once you get released." P told her as he rubbed her back. We finally arrived to the prison and got out of the black Sprinter van.

"I don't wanna do this!" JT cried out as she squatted down. Caresha caught her before she fell out on the ground and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Gone 'head and knock this lil' time out JT." Caresha told her as she wiped JT's tears. JT nodded her head before standing up. She gave everybody a hug before standing in front of me.

"Make sure you take care of my sister Hassan." She wiped her face before looking up at me.

"I got 'chu. Make sure you take care of yourself." I told her. She nodded her head and gave me a hug. Shit, it's fucked up she had to turn herself in right when her career takes off.

I stood next to Caresha who started crying again as P walked JT towards the front door. Two years without the other half of the City Girls. Man, this shit is gonna be difficult.

**********************

Omniscient

Harley sat in the middle of the living room floor while attaching small magazine clippings to her vision board. Her presentation was tomorrow and she was super nervous. She had to present the vision board to her boss and to the Chairman of Old Navy.

"I don't know why you nervous, your idea is the shit." Megan told her as she pressed the glue stick onto the back of the paper.

"Yeah but what if the Chairman says they don't like it?" She nibbled on her bottom lip as she thought about her presentation. "What do I say? Shit, I don't even have a speech yet."

Megan groaned and fell back onto the carpet. "I thought we were done with this vision board but here you go with more work."

"I'm sorry. If you have something to do-"

"Girl, my schedule is free. The only person I'm entertaining today is your ass."

"And Tony." She teased before Megan threw a pink marker at her. Harley thought it was cute that Megan and Tony were getting along. He was loud and funny just like her.

"Don't bring him up. I think imma block his number."

"What? Why?"

"Because we're both Scorpios. That's not gon' work out." She told her. Megan was a true believer of the zodiac signs and their daily scriptures. Two Scorpios together just don't mix. Or so Megan thought.