'Duet'

There was a flash of blinding light before they all fell onto a huge dog pile on the floor of a theatre.

Finally, Barry, Oliver and Kara managed to pull themselves from the pile of groaning people and aliens. They looked around, everyone else slowly getting to their feet.

They saw someone standing on the small stage.

Barry: Hello, who are you?

ZanaZoola: Hello, I am ZanaZoola and the person that brought you here. You will be watching different videos and shows about you, Barry. Now, no more questions, take a seat and enjoy. *sits with Barry, Kara and Oliver in the front row, which is like a premium seat, not neck breakers*
_____

Narrator: Previously on "The Flash" and "Supergirl" What just happened to him? Wally has taken my place in the Speed Force. It's okay, we're going home. What Wally saw, it's gonna haunt him for a while. I proposed because I thought it would save you.
- What does that mean? - I think we need some space. I owe you the truth. My name is Mon-El. I'm the former Prince of Daxam. I deserve better than being lied to. I've been looking for you. [suspenseful music] Toodles! [crickets chirping]

_____
Oliver: What the hell?

Barry and Kara: Yeah, it won't get clearer to the end, we remember this.
_____

TV: ["Singin' in the rain" playing] I'm singin' in the rain

Mom: I told you. Everything's better in song. When you speak, it's just words. But when you sing, you open up your soul and let who you really are shine through.

Boy: Thanks, Mom.

Mom: Hmm. I love you, my beautiful boy.

Boy: I love you too.

_____
Cisco: Any reason for him?
_____

TV: I'm happy again I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above

Cisco: This again? What, are you gonna spend the rest of your life sitting around on the couch? Come on. You've been doing this for days. Let's do something. Let's go out.

Barry: No, man, I'm sorry. I-I don't feel like going out.

____
Barry: *goes slightly red after all the questioning stares*
____

Cisco: What is it with you and musicals these days anyhow?

_____
Barry: I love musicals!

Kara: Same!

Iris: Why?

Barry: Well, you can take the boy out of Prep school, but you can't take the prep school out of the boy.

Iris: *looks at him questionably*
_____

Barry: Everything's better in song.

Cisco: Listen, dude, I know you've been going through a tough time since Iris broke off the engagement, - or, I guess - What? technically, since you broke off the engagement. Whoever broke off the engagement, it doesn't matter, I just I don't know, man. I want to help.

_____
Barry: *goes more red as people's stares turn to pity*
_____

Barry: Nothing you can really do.

Cisco: Really? I guess I'm just gonna have to let Mr Gene Kelly take over 'cause, Lord knows, I can't do anything about that.

Barry: [scoffs]