Good Morning

ZanaZoola: Now this one may just be a little different than the others. But it was during college, a little meet up happening.

Blaine: *suddenly falls through onto to the floor* What am I doing here?

ZanaZoola: Good morning may ring a bell?

Barry and Blaine: *groans*

ZanaZoola: Now onto the video!

Barry: Why did we choose to do that!

Blaine: Because it seemed good at the time...

Iris: Well it was good, even now.

CC: The excess tapping was really good, fitted very well with it, especially with all the synchronization that you three had.

Blaine and Barry: Thanks.

Joe: Why were you embarrassed about this in the first place?

Blaine: Because it was some stupid thing that we came up to do for little to no reason.

Kara: That track really has some deep meaning for you doesn't it?

Barry: Yeah it does.

Oliver: You do work well together, even with every crazy thing that happens around you all.

Alex: When could you have the time to do that?

Barry and Blaine: *scratching the back of their heads* We didn't...

Alex: I see.

Caitlin: Were you using any drugs?

Barry: No?

Caitlin: Any enhancers?

Barry: No, why are you even asking this?

Caitlin: Because for certain people that stunt that you pulled off would be impossible.

Blaine: *pointing between himself and Barry* Do we look like certain people?

Caitlin: No, but still better to ask than to wonder.

Cisco: That was amazing!

Barry: Thanks.

ZanaZoola: All refreshments are in their normal places, feel free to help yourself.