Comparisons of two different levels

Zanazoola: So here I was just thinking the other day...

Barry: Oh, speed force no...

ZanaZoola: What if we see some other people's singing as well? Then I saw a video of a man by the name of 'Wentworth Miller' deciding - being forced by fans - to sing happy birthday. It was perfect for this.

Snart: *paling before hiding behind his hands*

Barry: *looking around* Who is Wentworth Miller, heard the name thrown around *see's CC* of course...

Iris: Who is Wentworth Miller, Snart?

Snart: An alias that I made while I raised Lisa when he was in the block. Wentworth Miller was an actor, entirely well known as well. Then someone heard me sing... And soon I had a crowd of people almost begging me to sing. So I did, Happy Birthday for them.

Barry: So a bit like my Grant Gustin one. He was a theatre actor at first though... Many people knew that I could sing and it blew up from there.

Zanazoola: Well, here is Wentworth Miller singing Happy Birthday!

Barry: Did you chuckle?

Snart: No, I was silent the whole time. Yes, of course, that was a chuckle.

Barry: Yesh! Who took your drink away?!

Iris: Wow, I didn't think you would be able to sing Happy Birthday because of how deep your voice is, but you proved me wrong there.

Snart: Thanks... I think?

Joe: Surprised me, why did you go back to stealing if you were able to make a living off this?

Snart: Because stealing was how I was raised. Something I can't take away. No matter how much I try.

Zanazoola: On to another from Barry.

Cisco: Oh...

Caitlin: My...

Blaine: Glee.

Iris: That was so good!

Barry: Thanks!

Joe: You never stop amazing me, Bare.

Barry: *mumbles something intellectual*

ZanaZoola: Ok, I have a second one of Wentworth Miller singing.

Barry: That's a new level...

Iris: I am shocked again!

Caitlin: You're singing with the others worked well.

HR: When were those pictures taken?

Snart: I forgot to mention, but I was kind of classified as a model as well as voted for my attitude.