Running Home To You (2018)

ZanaZoola: Here it is! The song formerly played already. But not all of us here have seen it or heard it. This one also focuses more on the singing. Also, the crowd's reactions are brilliant!

Barry: Just play it already...

*After watching the video*

Iris: Oh. My. God...

Joe: Barry, honestly why did you not go into Broadway?

Barry: Because of my father and my past...

Cisco: I see what you mean about the crowd's reactions... You could hardly keep a straight face through that singing. Also, that first bit. It seemed like she got excitement overload by that point, let alone through the rest of it. Everyone was screaming how they loved you and how they wanted a hug.

Caitlin: They knew the song... They knew it very well even... They sang along with you even... That is such a big group of fans that you have. It seemed like they fought to see who could get the biggest reaction - that was added too when you said how you loved them all.

HR: That was even better than the last time we heard it...

Iris: I think the fact the whole crowd was also singing along and that there was the music being played by a piano right next to him that amplified that fact.

Barry: Yeah... Snart has gone quiet again...

Blaine: I don't blame him. The first time I heard you sing that song I was completely blown away by it.

CC: Oh my Speed Force... What the hel was all that!!

Barry: I think I broke him...

Blaine: No... You totally made him complete...

Barry: I heard that!

Blaine: You were meant to.

Barry: I mean the other meaning to that...

Blaine: *laughs* You did not say anything to it, nor did he.

Barry: He is still out of it at the moment and I did react to it!

CC: Why would you be a hero when you could have made so much out of your singing mastery?

Barry: Money was never a problem.

CC: Yeah. But there is a difference between money and being famous.

Barry: I already am, did you not see how all those fangirls were reacting. There were even fanboys in their as well.

CC: I won't win against you no matter what I do am I?

Barry: Never in a million years.

ZanaZoola: Can't wait to see you all in the new year! Also, your refreshments are filled up again for you.