05. Eugenie's Wedding

Chapter Five | Eugenie's Wedding

"No one can judge me but myself."

🌹Rose🌹

Everybody knew or at least there was speculation of Rose's pregnancy the moment she turned four months and arrived at Eugenie and Jack's wedding.

Even though she didn't show much, or have morning sickness, she had a certain glow around her, and her hands often lay over her abdomen.

Nobody knew who the father was, especially since everyone knew Rose was single.

Rose held her head up and smiled as she entered the chapel.

"Hello, Meghan." Rose said as she took her seat next to Meghan.

"Hello, Rose, you look amazing and you're glowing too." Meghan said.

"Thank you, you look amazing as well." Rose said.

"Hello, Rose, that colour is amazing on you." Kate said leaning forward over Harry and Meghan to talk to Rose.

"Thank you, Kate. Love the shoes." Rose said.

"Rose." Harry said.

"Not now, Harry." William said.

After what felt like an eternity, the music started and Eugenie began her long walk down the aisle. When she came into clear view, my heart swelled with joy. She was clearly so filled with happiness, walking towards the man of her dreams and Jack, who was so clearly impatient just to be able to call her his wife, had a smile that made this moment even more special.

______________________________________

Princess Rose Looked Stunning in Suzannah Fashion at Princess Eugenie's Wedding

The Princess did not disappoint.

Today, Princess Rose is on hand to celebrate Princess Eugenie's marriage to Jack Brooksbank today at Windsor Castle.

The Princess of Wales arrived at St. George's Chapel with other senior members of the royal family. Rose wore a flag red dress and coat by Suzannah Fashion for the occasion, with a hat by Noel Stewart. 

Princess Rose's clothes resulted in speculation that she's pregnant.

The fact it's October, it's cold and it's bloody windy outside were completely valid reasons for wearing a coat. But, of course, there were some who jumped straight to the conclusion that the coat must be a cover-up for a growing baby bump.

This isn't the first time Rose has been at the centre of speculation that she's pregnant thanks to what she wore, either. Last month wearing a bright yellow, Jason Wu dress that wasn't skin-tight over her stomach, the rumours were rife then, too.