part 1 Bakugo

Bakugo POV

My life hasn't been the best. Throughout the years a lot has happened in my fathers pack well I should say my Mothers pack because ever since they bonded she's been very abusive and mean to us both. My mother is the worst person you could meet she's  manipulating ,cruel and abusive and always declaring war on other packs for more territory and worriors. Those that disobey her eather die or get severiouly punished. Because of her our pack has been kicked out and ripped from any power we had. We have been sent to the death grounds were they send packs that haven't gone by a strict rule. Here there is little water not much food and No sign of life apart from us wolves so we have to resort to going into the Greenlands for food lucky today I'm old enough to join the hunt and I've got a plan.

"KATSUKI wake up WAKE UP!"

I woke up to the sound of my mothers voice it infuriates me to hear it so early in the morning. I got up and got dressed quickly because today was the day I got to go to the Greenlands and hunt ever since I was a kid I've been wanting to go there.

I walked out of my bedroom door

SLAP

"I told you to wake up early you know we can't risk being late today" she said in an angry tone

"Anyway I see that you are ready now go wait at the front of town ready for the hunt"

I rubbed the back of my head and walked downstairs it sucked that I had to skip breakfast because of that old hag yelling at me. Anyway I pushed the thought of food out of my head and went to the front of town.

We didn't have walls surrounding our town like in the Greenlands so we had to take extra precautions to make sure we don't get attacked by other outsiders.

I stood there waiting and thinking of the perfect time to run because like hell I'm staying here any longer with this bad excuse of a mother I've heard of a pack deep in the forest that would take in anyone if they have good intentions.

I stood there a few more minutes until I saw my mother with a bunch of people behind her they must be the hunting group.

"Ok now everyone get into position we will be going further into the forest than before because the food has become scares around the edge we might run into some trouble remember that we kill anything because we have been abandoned by the great wolves so don't hesitate to kill anything are you all ready?"

"YEAHHHH"

Everyone yelled at once making my ears ache a bit after my mom's speech we set off. I turned into wolf form and ran at the back hoping I could sneek away once I get the opportunity.

My mother started to tell everyone to go into different directions she told me that I couldn't got to far nor deep into the forest I caught this as an opportunity and ran off in one direction but I still stayed close.

We where getting close the the forest now and I was still running at the very edge of the pack.

"SPEED UP"

I heard my mother yell as we where at the forests edge I suddenly came to a halt as everyone else ran inside I sat there sniffing the air since I smelt another scent it certainly wasnt from my pack so who was it I followed the smell along the boarder until I found a wolf not much smaller that me with dark greenish fur it was led down on the mud breathing slowly I circled it with curiosity. Not getting to close I spotted some crimson red liquid seeping from its stomach, neck, mouth, paws and head I wandered closer being cautious.

Is it dead or alive I thought to myself I decided to nudge it's head nothing I did it again still nothing.
I suddenly heard someone getting closer I started to run away from the parshly dead wolf hoping who ever it was isn't after me. I picked up a familiar scent my mothers I started to run faster into the forest trying to get away I could hear her telling me to stop but I couldn't not now not ever especially after what she did to my previous mate.

I ran faster and faster deeper and deeper until I couldn't bear to run anymore but I knew if I stopped now there still is a chance of her finding me so I continued to run until it became night. I found a small cave and entered it making sure there was no bear I lay down and rested my head upon a small rock the weird thing was I could only thing about that green Wolf from before why was it there and what happened to it for it to be so close to the outlands.

I fell asleep thinking about it.