part 4

Midorya POV

NO I thought to myself as I saw him walk out it can't be how has he found me this fast. I started to back off turning towards the door until.

"Ah Midorya my boy"

I turned around slowly to land my eyes on Mr Himiko and his daughter Toga Himiko both had wide smirks spread across their faces.

"These two are here to take you back to your pack from what they told me you are not very stable"

"no no no"

"What was that?" All might asked

"NO I'M NOT GOING BACK WITH THEM"

Mr Himiko stepped closer

"But you arn't stable and you will come back with us"

I camled myself down and said

"Please All might don't let them take me back"

Without realising I started to brake down in tears

"T-they h-hurt m-me" I said through my waterfall of tears

"Is this true?" All might asked

"No God no why would we do that"

I stopped crying and gathered all my confidence up to say

"Well why did you kill my mother and my father then.......then take my mate?"

His face turned pale as I continued to look down at the ground. All of a sudden hè started laughing.

"Oh well All might here will have to deal with you until then" he walked up to me and I flinched as he put his cold boney hand on my shoulder then he lowered his head and whispered to me "well you little runt I'll get you sooner or later just you wait and you'll pay for everything your father did to me."

My heart felt liked it stopped as he walked out back to hell.

"Are you ok my boy?" All might said with concern

"y-yea I just need to be alone"

I walked out and back to my house locking my door and going upstairs hiding under my covers quietly crying to myself.

Bakugos POV

  While I sat there quietly and watched that unravel I couldn't help but feel sorry for the kid I kinda wanted to punch that freak in the face probly even kill him how dare he talk to my mate like that.....WAIT WOAH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I JUST SAY but I couldn't have just said that my mates dead right......right.

Anyway I shook my head and stood up looking at All might.

"Oh I'm so sorry to ask this of you young lad but could you go check up on Izuku please I'm busy today other wise I would have gone he lives at number 65."

"Why should I you gonna tell at me or something if I don't"

"Just remember young man I can always send you back home" he said with a stern look

"FINE geez I'll go" I said stomping out of the door make my way to his house grumbling about how stupid that old man is.

Bang bang bang

"HEY SQUIRT OPEN UP IM HERE TO CHECK ON YOU"

I heard muffled footsteps coming closer to the door then that boy from before opened the door only a jar and looked through at me.

"W-what do you want?"

His voice was still shaking from before so I lowered my voice in an attempt to calm him down.

"I was sent here to check on you?"

He slowly opened the door I could see him clearly now his bright green hair and big puppy dog eyes he wasn't to much smaller than me eather. I saw that he was wearing a white tank top with black shorts.

"Y-you can come in if you want"

"N-n-no I'm just here to check on you soo uh your ok then I'll be going"

I quickly turned around hiding my face in my hands as I walked of with a fast pace ugh why dose he have to make me feel like this it's so frustrating.