part 2 Bakugo

Bakugo POV

I woke up some time in the afternoon due to running all yesterday I was exhausted and still are.
I got up and stretched then set off walking towards my goal tripping a few times on the way there.

It took another few hours until I reached the gates
They stood tall and strong as a guard greeted me and took me in once I was inside they asked me to turn human so I did.

After that they brought me to the alphas castle we had to wait outside his office because he's currently In a meeting. I floof my hair and said patiently until he came out and a green haired boy followed he reminded me of that wolf out in the forests edge but that would be impossible right?

I made quick eye contact with the boy he look like he's in a horrible state with the limp while he walks and all those cuts and bruises I wonder what happened.

"Ah I'll be right back"

That alpha said to me as he took the small green hair outside I sat there waiting after a few minutes he came back.

He signalled me to get up and follow him into his office

"So why are you here I thought I banished you and your pack?"

"Well I ran away"

"Why"

"I didn't want to stay there not with her she's always treated me like crap and I just couldn't take it anymore so I came here looking to join you pack yet I also know if I was to return home she would punish me I risked a lot to come here so please accept me into your pack"

I said with slight fear hinted in my voice

"Well I accept you but one sign your here to cause harm but sorry I have no choice but to send you back"

"I swear I'm nothing like my mother was"

"Well let's hope so"

He flashed a reassuring smile

"C'mon I'll take you to you accommodation"

He led me to a house close by and gave me the keys

"I'm sure you know your way around already but if you have any problems come to me"

He walked away as I entered the house I quickly made my was towards the bedroom since the run here took all my energy out of me.

As I layed down in bed I thought about what my mother might do if she found me I fell asleep with those thoughts circling in my head which led me to a nightmare.

Nightmare

"Daddy where's mommy?"

"Oh mommy went away"

"Why?"

"Because well because she dosent love us so she left

"W-wh-where d-did s-she gooo"

"I don't know but don't worrie we don't need her"
I ran to my room crying after a while I fell asleep until I heard a loud thud from downstairs 
I got up to go check I peaked around the corner into the kitchen to see my mother and father fighting

"I hate that kid he's deffinatly not my son"

"Well leave and I'll make him the packs alpha one day just so you know I don't love you anymore"

"Mommy daddy what's happening"

"You I don't know what happened to you to make you so weak!"

"W-what"

AGGH

"FATHER"

"I-i-im s-sorry son I tried to stop her she's just to strong"

My father said as he collapsed blood gushing out of his chest I fell to my knees and started crying.

End of nightmare

I woke up sweating ugh why did it have to be that dream Aghh.

I got up shaking of that dream and got ready for the day ahead lets hope life gets better.