What happened in bali 2/6

After her second humiliating meeting with Jae-min, Soo-jung meets In-wook on the way home. She takes him out for a drink. And over the conversation, she sobs to In-wook about her situation and tells him of her aspiration to marry a rich man to end her misery.

Unable to bear with working as a bar hostess, Soo-jung eventually looks Jae-min up and borrows ₩30 million to pay off her brother's debts. She offers to sleep with Jae-min as a last resort, but Jae-min tells her that he is not interested in her. He lends her the money anyway, and Soo-jung promises to find a job and pay him back. Jae-min tells Soo-jung to look him up if she fails to find anything. Soo-jung pays off her debts and parts ways with her brother. She tells her brother not to look her up unless he finds Jo and gets her money back. She resists asking for a job from Jae-min and vows to find a job on her own. However, Soo-jung is unsuccessful in her job search and ends up working in a karaoke bar.

Jae-min gets restless when he does not hear from Soo-jung after giving her the money, and he decides to look her up at Mi-hee's apartment. He finds Soo-jung in In-wook's apartment where they are sharing a drink and chatting. Jae-min chides Soo-jung as irresponsible and asks why she did not call to let him know that she's got the money. He tells her to report to work the next day at his office.

Meanwhile, Young-joo continues to stalk In-wook at his apartment seeking reconciliation. She tries to call off the engagement, to which Jae-min happily agrees. Young-joo is puzzled at Jae-min's willingness to call it off and starts to feel unwanted. However, In-wook is not willing to take Young-joo back as he feels that she does not love him but rather wants to possess him out of her own selfish reasons. In-wook also starts to work with Jae-min's brother closely on the investment plan. Jae-min's brother in turn introduces In-wook to participate at the senior board meetings.