What happened in bali 6/6

However, their cohabiting relationship was cut short when Young-joo's mother finds out about Soo-jung. She bashes Soo-jung at the gallery. Soo-jung leaves the apartment after a row with Jae-min and returns to Mi-hee's apartment. Soo-jung falls ill and In-wook takes care of her. Jae-min turns up to apologise but ends up in a fight with In-wook. Jae-min warns In-wook to stay away from Soo-jung as she is his woman.

Soo-jung quits her job at the gallery and is insulted by Young-joo. Soo-jung returns to the apartment and dresses up. She asks Jae-min out for a romantic dinner. After their wine and dine, both are a little tipsy and return to the apartment that Jae-min has arranged for Soo-jung. Soo-jung decides to leave and Jae-min begs her to stay. Soo-jung sobs and apologizes to Jae-min about her greed. Jae-min kisses her and they end up in bed. A heartbroken In-wook moves.

Jae-min's father finds out about Soo-jung and beats Jae-min to a pulp, threatening to harm Soo-jung as well if he does not go ahead with the wedding plans with Young-joo. Petrified by his father's warnings, Jae-min stays away from Soo-jung. Soo-jung finds out about Jae-min's wedding on the paper. She calls him to ask him out, but Jae-min (while breaking down on the other side of the phone) refuses, remembering his father's threats.

In-wook is double-crossed by Jae-min's brother, as he is being taken away from the investment project altogether. But he has already built his alliance with the investors, and they refuse to continue the deal with any other project team leader, other than In-wook.

Both Jae-min and Young-joo are miserable after their wedding as Jae-min cannot stop thinking about Soo-jung, and Young-joo realizes that she has married a walking corpse. Jae-min turns cold on her every time he sees her, and he is constantly drunk to drown his thoughts of Soo-jung. Jae-min learns from Soo-jung's brother that Soo-jung is seeing In-wook again, and that thought kills him through and through.

Jae-min finally announces his determination to have a divorce and abandon everything for Soo-jung. He asks Soo-jung to wait for him. Jae-min's father sends some men to take Soo-jung to him but they were intercepted by In-wook. Soo-jung takes refuge at In-wook's apartment. In-wook asks Soo-jung to leave Korea with him. Soo-jung accepts In-wook's offer, and they leave for Bali to start a new life.

Jae-min's brother finds out that In-wook has all the funds from the investment project, passes out and is hospitalized. Jae-min finds out that In-wook has eloped with Soo-jung and tracks them down to Bali.

Jae-Min sees them in bed in Bali living luxuriously after stealing $30 million from the company. He proceeds to shoot them both in a fit of rage and sadness. Soo-Jung tells Jae-Min she loves him with her last breath. Jae-Min, overwhelmed by sadness, walks to the beach and commits suicide with the same gun he used on In-Wook and Soo-Jung.