What happened in bali 3/6

Jae-min and Young-joo's engagement is not called off because Jae-min's mother blackmails Young-joo with intimate photographs taken of Young-joo and In-wook. Young-joo is resigned to her predicament and plays along with the arrangement of both parents on the engagement.

Soo-jung starts work at Jae-min's company as a receptionist but falls asleep in the office on her first day of work. She leaves the office late and runs into Jae-min who was hiding in the nearby meeting room from his tyrant father (a.k.a. the Chairman). Jae-min takes Soo-jung for a fancy dinner to celebrate her first day at work, but Jae-min's good mood was ruined when Soo-jung mentions In-wook during dinner. She feels that it is through divine intervention and fate that she keeps meeting In-wook e.g. he was her neighbour in the hotel in Bali, they sat next to each other on the plane to Seoul, and now he is her neighbour and colleague. Jae-min is unhappy to hear about Soo-jung, and In-wook's encounters and promptly leaves the restaurant. He tells Soo-jung to go home on her own and she is puzzled by Jae-min's response.

In-wook also starts to ask Soo-jung out. He brings her home to see his mother, and they even spent a happy afternoon at the cinema. Jae-min works late in the office and is locked in the building. Coincidentally, Soo-jung is also stuck in the building. She falls asleep in his office, and when she leaves in the morning, Jae-min asks her whether meeting him is also a kind of destiny for Soo-jung as well. In-wook sees Soo-jung leaving Jae-min's office.