Part 4/20: Sand

Two hours into the bus ride, and beyond the glass window is the ocean. Not quite their destination, they had another hour or so.

"Jyugo, you remind me of sand." Nico said, his hands pulling his cheeks, "You're very soft."

The random comment made Jyugo smile, and blush a little bit. Nico grabbed his friends cheeks and began tugging on them.

"N-Nico..." He squeaked softly, grabbing at Nicos wrists, however Nico had a strong grip, and was almost impossible to pry off.

"Nico I think you're hurting him." Samon spoke up, as he got Nico to let Jyugo go. "You all must be excited, and I am too, but sit still a little longer guys."

   Liang turned around in his seat, "Sand is soft isn't it?! I never went to a beach, but I would always go out with my family to practice karate or something, and we would practice on it!" He put his hand on his cheeks, "I would slip and get it in my eyes..."

   Trois cackled, then covered his mouth, he was in hitting distance from Liang.

   "Sounds painful." He said, noticing the glare Liang was giving him.

   "Karate is all about body balance! You're fat! You wouldn't know!" Liang shouted out of fury, crossed his arms and slouched back into his seat.

   "Liang! Trois! Apologize, now." Samon stood from his seat, and ensured they apologized.

   They did so, quickly.

   Honey, Musashi, and Uno all had their hands covering their mouth, frightened of that parenting tone Samon used.

   Samon was scary, as all mothers are.

   "Sorry mom!" Liang squeaked.