Part 10/20; Uno and Jyugo

Kenshirou held up a candy ring he had gotten earlier from a machine. He pulled the candy off the ring, and stuffed the medication inside of it.

Getting Nico to take medicine was almost as hard as getting a picky eater to try out a new food dish. Kenshirou grasped the candy with both of his hands. The candy was kinda sticky so he called Nico to hurry things up.

"Candy!" Nico ran back into their room, snatched the candy from out of Kenshirous hand, ate it, and almost instantaneously fell asleep. Fatigue mixed with a sleeping medication really did it for him.

Meanwhile, Jyugo and Uno were curled up on one bed. Kaguya was already, but Uno was struggling. Not because Jyugo was in the bed with him, but he was thinking. Jyugo lives with a part of his family that doesn't even want to associate with him.

   Uno was heartbroken, and could not fall asleep. Then he thought, sat up in the bed. He's with the people he loves. So he's safe.

Then again, when the trip ends...he'd be sent right back to them. Uno just couldn't shake the thought of Jyugo going back to them.

"Maybe he can live with me..." Uno mumbled, and then Kaguya began to stir. Uno quickly lied down, wrapping his arms around Jyugo and held him in a tight embrace.

Jyugos lips cracked a small smile, and melted into the warmth that was Uno.

That next morning, Kaguya was early to rise. Uno and Jyugo were sprawled out all over the bed. Jyugos foot was pushing against Unos cheek.

   Kaguya smiled, and entered the bathroom, supplies to get ready for the day in hand. She combed through he pink hair, closing her eyes and taking deep breaths.

"I wonder if Kenshirou ever got Nico to take those pills, he could've called me over to help." Kaguya then heard a groan, and the sound of bed sheets rustling.

   Awake so early? She peaked into the room, and saw Jyugo cuddled into Uno, like he was cold.

   Kaguya smiled, then went back into the bathroom to prepare for the day.