Part 5/20: Arrival

Finally! The time they were all waiting for! The beach! The sand was untouched, they were the first ones there for the day. The children piled at the windows, staring out into the seemingly endless ocean.

   "Everyone! Come come! Follow me off the bus!" Samon called, and without a second call, everyone rushed toward Samon.

"Now, before we start up here, we have to set our things in the hotel we rented okay?" Samon smiled sweetly down at them all.

   They all nodded, cases in hand.

   "Okay little ones, follow me!" Samon started to march happily toward a hotel.

Everyone stepped off with the same foot.

   Hajime was behind the line, counting everyone. Making sure everyone had gotten off.

   When he was sure everyone was marching behind Samon. He began reminding them to be on their best behavior.

   They didn't really have much of behavior problems with them though.

   "Make sure we keep our hotel rooms clean, and organized okay?" Samon told them as he knelt down. While Hajime went up to the desk.

   Liang raised his hand, "Who's staying with who?" Liang clung to Upa, "I wanna be with Upa."

   "We will discuss that when we make it to our assigned area." Samon smiled.

   "Alright Samon, we are all set." Hajime gestured for him to bring the kids toward the elevator.

   "Alright guys, stay together please, and we will tell you who you're staying with when we get to our rooms." Samon watched them all cram themselves into the elevator.

   Their squeaks and giggles were loud, but pleasing to the ears of those around them.

   Jyugo smiled as Uno practically smothered him in hugs. Happy they'd be spending an entire summer together.

   Samon and Hajime didn't let the interaction go unnoticed, and smiled at each other.

   They've made the right choice.