video girlfriend

"Psst. Hey. Shorty?" Billie whispered as she nudged the small blonde beside her awake. "You gotta get up, we fell asleep in here."

Nova groaned in her sleep, clamping her eyes shut as she tried to ignore her girlfriend. Billies persistence won and Nova fluttered her eyes open. "Yes?" She said, pulling Billie into her. "Can't we just stay here forever?" She asked, pouting.

Shaking her head, Billie snaked out of Novas grasp and away from her almost inescapable pout. "I have an interview really soon and you have to meet Lil Skies for that video." She said.

Nova could sense the odd mood Billie was in but she needed to show her that everything would be okay. "It will be okay Bil. I promise. I'll come home to you tonight and if you want we can go out. Or stay in." Nova crawled across the bed on her hands and knees, her pout even more dramatic now.

Billie rolled those beautiful blue eyes but a smirk danced on her lips. "Okay. I thought we could go to Diego's concert?" She asked, walking over and cupping Novas face and kissing her. She picked Nova up effortlessly and leaned her back against the wall, placing kisses down her neck.

Nova wrapped her arms around Billies neck and tilted her head back to give her more access. "Bil.." She said breathlessly. She didn't want to stop, but they had to. Everyone was right outside that door. "We gotta stop. We can't."

Billie shook her head. "No." She stated simply. She kept kissing Novas soft skin, leading her way down to her breasts.

"Yes Billie. Your family is right out there." Nova had her legs wrapped around Billies hips and Billies hands cupped her ass as she held her up. "Really."

Billie groaned, annoyed. "Fiiiiine." She said, still holding Nova up. She now started pouting.

Nova giggled, kissing her cheek. "We'll get some time together soon. I promise. And I'd love to go to the concert tonight." She kissed Billies plump pink lips. "With you. Together." She said, kissing her again.

A smile appeared on Billies face and she let Nova down. "Awesome. I can't wait."

As the two girls stood in their embrace, a knock at the door startled them apart. "Girls? We gotta go."

They both smiled at each other and walked out of the room to greet Maggie at the door. Billie acted a fool, tormenting her mother as usual.

Finneas stood by Nova, watching his family interact. "What's your plan today during the interview?" He asked, looking down at the small girl beside him.

Nova looked at the messages on her phone, getting the details of the video. "I guess I'm being a rappers girlfriend in a music video today." She said laughing.

Finneas smirked. "Ahhh what a great day to be alive." He nudged her.

She laughed. "When are you leaving us for your own music. You traitor." She joked.

"Today after the interview is my last little thing before I'm off on my traitorous tirade." He joked back.

"You'll be missed Finneas. But I can't say I'm not thankful that you're working on your own stuff. If you weren't, I wouldn't be here. So thank you, Fin." She said, patting his shoulder.

All he did was smile at her. Her phone went off again and she sighed, reading the message.

From: Kim
Eyyyyy pretty lady
See you at 12. Wardrobe here. Get your ass here quick.

skies

Nova shook her head, a smile on her face. She walked over to Billie and her mother. "Have a good interview. I'll see you when I get back from the video."