10:One Last Time

(Mike above)

Candy

"Ok you can do this," I sighed walking up to the house and ringed the doorbell.

I waited for a few seconds before the door opened.

To see Mike standing in front of me shirtless as always trying to show off his god like muscles.

"Hey I haven't heard from you in a while," he grinned.

"Yea I know I told him," avoiding his gaze and walking into the house.

"You want something to drink," he asked as I made my way into the living room.

I shook my head.

"No, I'm good... I just came over to talk to you about something."

He made his way over to me and sighed.

"I need to tell you something he said.

"What is that?" I asked raising my brow.

He looked at me.

"I know when we first started messing around we both agreed to no feelings just sex... but."

"But what," I said crossing my arms.

"I been feeling like this for a while now and I can't work with you and hide how I feel."

"How do you feel about this..."

"Come on Carla you really going to make me say it." He chuckled.

"Please do," I said.

He smirked.

"Ok I'm saying I like you...a lot and I want us to be more than a hook up we been doing for a year now and I want more of you."

I sighed.

This was not what I was expecting.

"Look, Mike, I told you we work together, and I don't want..."

Mike sucked his teeth.

"Don't do that... Just say what's really up," he told me.

I looked at him.

"Tristan and I are thinking about working things out and being a family again for the kids."

"Really it's been five years, and he's about to die in less than a year."

"I know but I still love him, and he's really trying to make things work... I don't think it would be right to keep doing this.

I could feel my eyes start to water.

Mike pulled me close to him my head was on his bare chest the smell of his cologne brought back so many times when I was lonely and needed someone he was there.

"Hey I know its hard, and it's a lot to go through but just know I'm here for you just like I said on day one.

"I know," I said pulling away from his warm embrace.

'"I should be getting home like I said I just stopped by to talk." I told him as I started to walk away.

"Wait Carla," he said.

I turned and looked at him.

He made his way to me.

"I don't want to end things like this..Can we just enjoy each other one last time." he pulled me closed and kissed me.

A part of me knew I needed to pull away and leave but that was overlooked as soon found my clothes started to fall on the floor and Mike hands and lips were all over me he picked me up and looked into my eyes.

"Do you want to do this?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Yes, I moaned as he kissed my lips and carried me upstairs to his room for the night.

Just one last time won't hurt, right?

So Candy was having fun for awhile 😂

How you think Tristan gonna take this if he finds out?