38:Breaking bad

Tristan

After everything that happened I needed to get some air and think.

I ended up at a bar with Jerry and we been drinking a bit.

"You know what we should do... we... Should go to Mike's and kick his fucking ass.." Jerry said taking another swig of a beer.

"I agree we should he's a fucking bastard things were great until he got in the picture." I said.

"Well come on lets go to his house then." Jerry said.

After that we got up and made our way out of the bar got in my truck and left.

***

Twenty minutes later we were at Mike's house and it was dark no lights were on.

"Damn he's not home maybe we should just go." Jerry said.

I was about to start the car and pull off when I thought about it.

"Fuck that let's go in and see what we can find." I said getting out of the car.

"Are you sure about this man?"

I said nothing as I made my way up to the front door.

"How we gonna get in kick the door down?"

I pulled out the spare key that Candy use to have out of my pocket and looked at Jerry as I unlocked the door.

"Kicking down doors are for amateurs." I said as we walked inside the big dark house.

Jerry and I turned on the lights and started walking around the house trying to find anything we could to use against Mike.

"So far nothing down here." Jerry said as he was looking through Mike's mail.

"Woah..."

I looked over at him.

"What did you find something?" I asked.

"This dude got a 820 credit score maybe you should put Candy back to work and see what y'all can get at least a car or something."

I smacked him upside the head.

"We not here for that you fucking idiot."

"Hey don't get mad at me." he said.

I shook my head.

"Whatever I'm.going upstairs to see what I can find."

I made my way upstairs and went into Mike's bedroom.

I looked around and all I seen was useless documents, some pictures of him as a kid and other bullshit this guy definitely knows how to keep his stuff well hidden.

But then again Candy said he had a bunch of different house so this one must be the clean one.

I started looking through his dresser besides boxers and socks I found a gun I kept note of that then. I looked in another one and it was full of nothing but woman's panties.

Picking up a pink thong out of the bunch I looked at realized these were Candy's panties.

Then I remembered a few months ago she was telling me that some of her panties were missing of course I didn't think to much about it since Candy has so much much stuff and doesn't really keep track of it.

"Hey you found anything?" I heard Jerry asked as he entered the room.

I shook my head.

"Only a gun and Candy's panties... you found anything?"

"Nope... And just curious did she wear those panties."

I looked at him.

"Uh what..."

"Nothing..."

"Whatever let's go there's nothing here."

We made our way downstairs about to leave when were heard loud barking and growling.

"What the fuck is that!?"

Soon a Rottweiler came charging at us.

Before I could even react Jerry pulled out his gun and shot the dog in the head.

My eyes grew wide.

"What fuck is problem dude!?"

"Hey it was coming at us what was I suppose to.do

"Not shoot it and how the fuck did you not check for that!"

"Dont get mad at me I saved your scary ass!"

"Fuck it.. let's go." I said as we quickly got out of the house got in my truck and quickly pulled out of the driveway and into the night.

I pulled out to check out my phone to see a I had a bunch of missed calls and texts from Candy.

She was pissed...

"Where are we going man?" Jerry asked.

"To the hospital Candy just had the baby."

I made a u turn and drove to the hospital driving like I was in the fast and furious.

What y'all think?

What y'all think gonna happen when Tristan gets to the hospital?

Was he right for going into Mike's house.

Will Mike find out?