30:Taking Care of Business

Mike

It feels like forever since I heard or seen Candy. Don't get me wrong I know she moved I mean it wasn't hard to find that out.

But lately I just been laying low for now.

Plus I have other things to tend to I have just gotten off the plane I was back in New York my home I won't lie I honestly missed being here. Which is why I haven't fully made the move to Texas yet.

I made my way through the busy airport and walked passed the busy crowds of people dragging their luggage behind them.

Making my way out of the door I flagged down the first taxi I could and got in.

I scrunched my nose to the smell of cigarettes and stale coffee.

"Where to."

the driver asked flatly adjusting his mirror looking at me.

"Boulevard on 4th street." I told him.

I sat back as he started driving I pulled out my phone and pulled up my gps I just had a feeling the driver might try to take the long way and I didn't have time for that.

Either way I don't think it would make a difference since we ended up stuck in traffic anyway.

Finally after what felt like forever I Was finally at my condo.

I payed the driver he quickly drove off as I made my way up to the door pulled out my key and went Inside.

I tossed my bag onto the couch and went upstairs to take a quick shower.

Once I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into my bedroom.

I picked up my phone off the bed to see a text from Geo

G: You in town yet?

I replied back.

M: Yea I'll be over there at 2:30

Dropping my phone on the bed I started to get dressed.

I just threw on jeans and a blue button up shirt.

Soon I was making my way downstairs I grabbed my blue duffle bag and grabbed my car keys of the coffee table and made my way out of the door.

****

I pulled up to a grey building with the words

G's Deli in bright green letters

I grabbed my bag and walked inside there were a few people sitting inside eating and talking.

On the outside this place look like a hole in the wall sandwich shop but little did they know it was much more than that.

I spotted Geo sitting at a booth in the back.

I made my way over to the booth To Geo he was tanned had dark green eyes and jet black hair.

He watched as I took a seat.

"So how's it going." He said getting straight to the point.

I pulled up my bag and placed it on the table.

"You tell me."I smirked.

He grabbed the bag and opened it  he had a grin of satisfaction as he counted the money.

"Keep selling like this and I'll definitely and you'll be running with the big dogs lil Mikey. "He chuckled.

I cringed I hated being called that

He took the rest of his cut and then gave me back the bag.

I looked at him.

"Anyway I'm here to re up."

"Well why didn't you say so Lil Mikey come let's go. "He said getting up.

I gritted my teeth as I followed him to the back.

We went inside a freezer the cool breeze felt surprisingly refreshing.

"Grab what you want." He told me.

I went over to some boxes and started grabbing some things mostly weed and pills.

After stuffing my bag with what I wanted I was ready to head out of the freezer.

Geo was standing over by some boxes.

"You go ahead lil Mikey I'm gonna check inventory real quick."

I could feel my eye twitching but is said nothing as I walked out of the freezer.

I closed the door but something was propping it slightly open.

Then I remembered the door has to be propped open or you'll be locked inside.

I looked through the window to see Geo still checking inventory.

My foot accidentally kicked the prop away from the door.

I walked away whistling as the door slammed closed.

So what y'all think?

Mike is cold literally😂

What you think of Mike now?

Do you wanna see more of him pov wise?