"pussy"

╔══☆═════════════╗
P U S S Y
╚════════════☆═══╝

y/n had been locked in her room the whole day. she had not moved from her bed at all, well except when she needed to use the bathroom but besides that, she had been laying on her bed the whole day.

it was a thing she would do when she was sad, mad, or was just not feeling it. but today it had been that she was heartbroken, after hearing the news that finn now has a girlfriend.

she felt sick to her stomach, hearing everyone talking about it. sure before all of this she had declined that she even liked him, as a friend. but that was before she knew she had feelings for him.

that day when it was announced, she balled her eyes out. she felt like a pussy for crying for a guy but she just couldn't help herself. she had ignored everyone's texts and phone calls, they were all worried sick, she was usually the type of person to answer her phone with a snap of a finger.

but not today, today she didn't even want to look at her phone. knowing that all over social media everyone would be talking about finn's new girlfriend.

y/n's mother had knocked on her door every 45 minutes, trying to see if her daughter would at least say one word to her, but nothing would ever come out of the girls mouth, not even a 'go away mom', and usually that's not something she would want to hear but right now she was wishing for her daughter to at least speak one word.

y/n removed her bed covers and squinted, the sun was shining brightly, she had been under her covers for a long time, and the sun was disturbing her eyes.

she got up and went into her bathroom. y/n looked at her e/c eyes, they were bloodshot red. after looking at herself in the mirror for what seemed forever she began to laugh.

"what the fuck is wrong with you? crying like a fucking pussy, over who? finn fucking wolfhard? shit man, y/n you're a big bitch." y/n chuckled. "jesus, you're a wuss."

y/n laughed once again, she walked out of the bathroom and went towards her closet, she picked out and outfit and put it on, and then she went downstairs.

"y/n? jesus, you scared the living crap out of me! not answering me like that, i have been knocking on your damn door every 45 minutes thinking you were dead, and now you're just going to be walking downstairs like nothing? jesus." y/n's mother yelled at the girl.

"i'm sorry mom, something happened and i just needed to spend some time alone, you know?" y/n answered.

"no! i don't know, what the hell is wrong with you kid? it was like i was talking to myself, i was waiting for a response and i never got anything from you, not even a groan! jesus y/n i was worried." y/n's mother than chuckled and hugged the girl.

"i'm sorry mom, i promise that i won't do it again." y/n smiled.

"you better not child, now sit and i'll make you something to eat."

y/n did what she was told to do, she sat down and patiently waited for her mother.

"what happened anyway?"

"nothing important,"

"oh damn girl, if something had you locked up in there for hours, then it had to be something, now tell me why you were stuck up there."

y/n sighed. "something happened between a b.."

"a boy, i knew it! sis..."

"mom please don't say sis ever again. and nothing happened between us, i mean maybe? i don't know, i had always liked him and i know it sounds fucking stupid but he announced yesterday that he had a girlfriend and it just, i don't know broke my heart?"

"oh dear lord, finn back at it again."

"how....?"

"y/n dear, remember when you made me an instagram account?"

"oh jesus i knew it, it was a damn mistake."

"hey, language!"

"sorry,"

"honey you can't let your feelings control you like that, it's unhealthy. it also makes you seem like a fucking pussy,"

"mom, what the fuck? i don't know why i tell you stuff,"

"i'm kidding, but no really stop crying over guys, especially some like finn, a scrawny motherfucker, who looks like he hasn't gotten sleep in years.."

"mom okay-okay i get it, thanks."

y/n's mother laughed and hugged the girl again. "i don't want you to cry over a boy you wuss,"

"mom..."

"i'm kidding i love you chicken,"