"teen idle"

╔══☆═════════════╗
T E E N  I D L E
╚════════════☆═══╝

teen idle by marina played in the background,
vogue magazines laid on a bed, 
and two girls sat on a king sized bed.

"feeling , super , super , super, suicidal." Sadie sang throwing a magazine on the floor.

"Okay tell me why, finn fucking wolfhard , texted me and said sorry." y/n faced her friend.

sadie eyed y/n, hoping to hell, that she didn't forgive him.

"What else did he say ?" Sadie asked.

"Told me, he loved me." y/n said, dramatically laying down on her bed.

"No shit. What'd you say ?" Sadie looked at the girl.

"I was feeling nice so I said that I forgave him, but that's it. I did not even mention the fact that he said that he loves me." y/n sighed. "And I'm sure as hell that I'm not going to fall for his bullshit anymore, I'm not."

Sadie glared at her friend, not believing her. "You swear?"

"Yes I do, I mean maybe? Fuck! He seems kind, like he meant it! Why the hell am I so fucking complicated!" y/n yelled, sitting up.

"y/n, love you have to stop doing that to yourself. He's a fucking piece of shit. You really have to stop stressing out over his headass. Man just forget about men for once in you're damn life."

y/n fiddled with her blanket, and soon tears fell from her eyes. Sadie noticed and comforted the girl.

"I-I just want to feel loved. I want to feel special, like I belong in someone's heart. I wanna have a relationship and get married and have fucking babies. I want love, Sadie. Fucking love."

Sadie sighed. "And you'll find love, but right now you just have to think about yourself. You're too heartbroken to start looking for another man and going back to Finn. If you still love him, that's fine babe, but just get him off your mind for a bit. I won't judge you, if you think he's changed then that's fine with me. But you need a break."

y/n whipped her tears and hugged sadie. Sadie smiled and held onto her. "I love you sades. Thank you for everything you've done. You've dealt with me and my stupid ass emotions, thank you sadie. I love you."

"I love you more, dear. A lot more."