"daddy-o"

╔══☆═════════════╗
D A D D Y - O
╚════════════☆═══╝

y/n and finn laid on y/n's bed while looking up at the ceiling. y/n held onto finn's hand. They both were happy, they loved the company of each other.

"y/n, I love you." Finn spoke, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yeah I know, I love you too." y/n smiled.

"No like a shit ton, like really-really-really love you."

"Yeah I know that too. And I love you a shit ton too."

"No but I love you so much that I don't even have words to explain how much I love you." Finn explained, or at least tried to.

y/n sat up, catching Finns attention, also sitting up. She looked at him, and put her hand on his cheek. She looked down at his lips, and kissed them, finn kissed back.

"God, I love you so damn much." y/n kissed him again.

Finn kissed back, pulling away and giving her a hug. y/n hugged back, holding him. She loved the touch of him, she just loved him in general.

They both then pulled away, Finn kissed her again, and accidentally slipped some tongue, making the kiss into a make out session. Finn reached for her neck and began to kiss her neck, placing hickeys all over it, occasionally making y/n moan. 

y/n smiled, pulling finn away. "Yeah not today daddy-o."

Finn grinned. "you sure? because it totally seemed like you liked it, especially when you moaned 'f-finn'."

y/n laughed, playfully punching his shoulder. "ah shut up, you dick."

Finn chuckled, pulling y/n down. Finn snuggled next to her making y/n giggle. "you know, I still love you very much even after you call me rude ass names."

y/n looked at him and placed her hand in his hair, she smiled and kissed his nose. "yeah I know that, because you're so in love with me."

Finn grinned, tightly holding onto y/n. "damn right I am."

[ don't know what this
is, it's slightly gross, sorry. ]