"cherry chapstick"

╔══☆═════════════╗
C H E R R Y  C H A P S T I C K
╚════════════☆═══╝

seven teenagers sat in a circle. an empty glass bottle in front of them all. each glaring at each other.
confusion hitting their minds.

"uh, spin the bottle? i don't think so..." gaten blabbered.

"what, why? it'll be fun!" millie tried to encourage the boy. the girl had broken up with her annoying boyfriend a couple weeks ago and was devastated by it all, but now she just wanted to have fun.

"right, we don't support cheaters, so bye gaten!" noah waved at the boy.

gaten sat on a couch near them and grabbed his phone. while everyone continued to glare at each other.

"wait, what happens if you get someone who's the same gender as you?" caleb asked.

"ah you play the game and kiss them?" y/n answered.

"what?" the three boys exclaimed as gaten laughed.

"man if i spin the bottle and it lands on sadie, fuck man, i'll be happy as fuck." y/n laughed while sadie smirked.

"if only." sadie responded.

"yeah, anyways. my turn!" millie grabbed the bottle and spun it.

they all then followed their eyes to the bottle, who kept spinning, until it stopped on caleb.

"oh?" millie looked up at him.

"what? i can't be that bad. baby, i look good!" caleb confidently spoke.

"ha! you're ugly ass fuck!" noah laughed.

"shush! just- okay! here goes nothing!" millie spoke as she got a little closer to caleb. she was now in front of him, she gulped and grabbed his face, quickly kissing his soft lips.

everyone faces them and grinned at the two. millie soon pulled away, slightly smiling.

"a-are her cheeks red?" finn questioned.

millie groaned and rolled her eyes. sadie and y/n tried to hide their giggles.

"any-who. my turn!" noah licked his lips and spun the bottle, slowly landing on caleb.

"what? again? hell no!" caleb yelled.

"a game, is a game. come on, now taste noah's scrumptious lips," sadie giggled.

"i said 'hell no!'" caleb rolled his eyes.

"okay, maybe just a kiss on the cheek? huh?" millie suggested.

"you think i wanna kiss you?" noah looked over at caleb.

caleb rolled his eyes, a bit too much, almost too far, which made y/n think that they were going to stay that way. "okay! just a little peck though,"

noah sighed and kissed caleb's cheek.

"see, it wasn't too bad right?" finn laughed.

"my turn!" y/n yelled quickly spinning the bottle. her eyes not leaving the bottle, slowly getting dizzy. she gleamed down at it until it stopped, she looked up and faced sadie. "oh yes bitches!" y/n proudly screamed.

"oh thank god! i've been waiting for this gay ass kiss forever, my dear love!" sadie yelled with y/n.

"yeah you won't be too happy after. millie's gonna chase you after, trying to run your ass over with drake's old ass jeep." gaten spoke.

"haha so funny." millie groaned.

"drake has a jeep?" caleb asked.

"does it matter?" noah replied.

y/n gleamed at her best friend. sadie grinned widely. the two got closer to each other, finally meeting in the middle.

"here goes nothing." y/n sighed. she then grabbed the redheads cheeks and leaned in, their lips meeting each other's. y/n was able to taste the cherry chapstick on her lips.

the girls eyes were both closed each admiring the kiss, in which was lasting for a long time. being a bit long for a 'spin the bottle' kiss. y/n and sadie finally pulled away for what seemed forever, both grinning from ear to ear.

"that was hot!" sadie gushed.

y/n chuckled wrapping her arms around the girl. "yeah it was."

"cheese fucking louise." finn mumbled.

"ah finn your turn." noah commanded.

finn gulped, putting his hand over the bottle, spinning it. he prayed it was y/n, something he had wanted to do for years now. yet he never had the chance to do so.

the boy patiently waited as the bottle finally stopped, landing on y/n l/n. his eyes widened.

"oh shit." Noah teased.

y/n looked up from the bottle and up at finn. she then looked over at sadie, who sat besides her and smirked.

"do it." sadie softly whispered at the girl.

y/n shrugged and got closer to the middle. finn doing the same, each having a light shade of pink on their cheeks.

"uh hi," finn awkwardly spoke.

"hi?" y/n spoke.

"oh come on! just do it for fucks sakes!" millie yelled.

"shut up! let them have their moment!" caleb tittered.

finn and y/n ignored the nonsense going on. they both looked into each other's eyes. admiring them.

y/n blinked. "do you hear the sweat on my hand dripping?"

finn chuckled. "actually, yes."

"you're fucking weird." noah sniggered.

"shh!" the other four looked over at noah and rolled their eyes at him.

"okay so, uh - well. fuck it!" finn yelled as he instantly grabbed y/n's soft cheeks and kissed her lips with passion.

y/n closed her eyes and put one of her hands on his shoulder while the other one made its way up to his curls. never in her life had she felt so relieved. finally she was kissing the boy of her dreams.