Sprite

Areum POV

As soon as I got home from the cafe, I take a shower and sprawl out on the bed.

"Aaghhhh so much work to do" your voice muffled by the pillow

Your apartment was a mess. You've only recently moved here not too long ago. Your parents offered you to stay at one of the houses they owned in Korea but you didn't want to stay in a whole house by yourself. The apartment was small but simple.

Everyday you had a schedule filled with more work. You couldn't get a nap in even if you tried.

It explains why the apartment is messy because you never have the time to clean.

You get up from the bed and change into a casual outfit. 

You head out of the apartment and to the recording studio.

You were working on songs and practicing your singing. You have a vocal coach that you have been going to recently to prepare you for your live performance stage.

You reach the studio and you walk past the paparazzis that were waiting outside. Many artists visit this studio to work on and record their songs. Paparazzis are always waiting outside to capture a picture of the idols.

I past the flashing cameras and head inside the building.

Being an idol you have to get used to the flashing cameras and reporters asking questions. This is a daily style you continue seeing almost everyday.

You reach the room and open the door to see your vocal coach and producer.

You greet them and you continue with your recording session and vocal lessons.

You finally finish and you're exhausted.

It's late at night and you drive home to your apartment.

You unlock the door and take your shoes off as you scan the cluttered apartment.

It was already late at night but you decided to clean up. You started recycling empty boxes and papers. You organized all the fan gifts you've received at the fansign from your beloved fans. You kept all the letters written by your fans in a box. As you were cleaning up the apartment you hear a ringing

Ring Ring

You look at your phone and wonder who was calling so late.

"Hello?"

"Areum, we have you starring in a commercial for sprite and attending their event "

"When will this be?"

"Tomorrow morning at 8am"

"Eight in the morning?!!"

"Yes and please be on time"

With that you ended the call

Agghhh you groaned in frustration

I just want to sleep and rest for one day. You continued cleaning up whatever you could before heading off to sleep.