Cafe

Today was the first day you were going to the building where the team of staffs gather outfits for the movie. You were going to try on all the outfits and the dresser is going to take your measurements.

You hop out of your car and happily head in the building. You greet the front desk and go in the elevator. You reach your floor and step into the room of vanities and clothing.

You were informed that other actors and actresses were going to come by and try on their outfits.

The production team said they were going to announce the actors that were playing the characters soon. They were still creating the list and editing. You were not told who was playing what character but you hope that you would meet them.

The movie was a classic Korean drama that was based on a book, it was a story of two dancers who fall in love and go through chaotic events. You were going to play Ara, a dancer with a dark past, who meets a young man that she falls in love with. You were eager to find out who was playing your lover in the drama.

You wanted to develop a closer relationship with the actor playing the male role so you both could act the part and truly make the audience feel the love between them. It would be much easier if you both were comfortable with each other and were close.

You change into the tenth outfit the stylist gives you and they do the usual measurements so they could tailor the material. You pace around nervously trying to think of who auditioned for the role.

A knock at the door interrupts your train of thought as you eagerly wait for the person to enter. You hope that it would be the male character you were going to act with.

A feminine figure enters the room and your eyes widen as you squeal

"JISOO!!!!" You run at her giving her a hug

"AREUM!!! I knew you were going to get the part, this character fits you so well!!" She hugs you tightly

Jisoo was one of your closest friends in the idol industries. She wasn't fake or insincere, you and jisoo would constantly hang out but your schedules stopped you from doing so. But you're happy that you finally have a chance to spend time with her again.

Jisoo explains she got the role of Ara's best friend. You ask if she knew any of the other actors or actresses who were going to be in this drama. Jisoo said she had not gotten the list yet since the production team were trying to fix a problem that occurred.

You and Jisoo catch up on life and she talks about her new comeback.

"Ah, I'm so happy we are spending time with each other again" Jisoo says

You and Jisoo finish trying on all the outfits for the drama, Jisoo had to go back to her agency and work

You decided to walk around the sidewalks connected to the building. The location of the building you were going to work at had cafes and restaurants near by. You decided to stop by one of the cafes to grab a drink.

You step in the cafe and join the long line of people.

You sigh at the thought of the long wait and busy crowded cafe. You look around for some open tables.

You finally reach the register and you ordered a latte with a slice of cake.

The cashier announces your total and before you could reach your wallet in your purse, a hand with a credit card invades your view

You turn around to meet a familiar figure.

"Thought I would pay for yours as a nice gesture" he says

"Jimin, you didn't have to, I can pay for my own things but thank you for the offer" you say defeated as the staff hands you the bill

You stand to the side as you wait for him to order.

"Come on, let's go" he says grabbing your wrist

He leads you to the balcony where you could see the whole city.

"How come you're here?" You ask curiously

"I just got off work" he replies shortly

"What about you?" He asks

"Got off of work" you say

"What a coincidence" he says

The waiter comes by our table and sets the drinks and food down. You sip your latte and take a bite of your cake.

"Mmm" you groan as the sweet flavors touch your tastebuds

"You gotta try this" you say as you hold the fork with a a piece of cake near Jimin's mouth.

You gesture him to try it and he takes a bite.

You both continue talking as the sun begins to set and the orange light cascades over the city. The sky was painted with cloudy pink and blue colors
as the sun began to disappear.

To be continued....