Lenses

You both pedal back to the dock and walk around the vacant park lit up by string lights.

"This was actually fun" you say

You and Taehyung walk to the spot y'all parked the motorcycle

"It's late, we should head home" he says handing the helmet to you

You nod and place the helmet over your head. Taehyung stopped and walked closer towards you. Your face was inches away from his. He lifts his hand and adjusts the straps of the helmet.

Your face starts to heat up from the gesture.

"Thank you"

"No problem"

You hop on the bike and Taehyung begins to drive home.

You both arrive at the house to be welcomed by the boys who were watching a movie in the living room.

You head over to your bedroom and take a shower. You lay in bed afterwards and scroll through your phone.

Ting

"Let's hang out tmrw" -Taehyung

"What time?"

"10am?"- Taehyung

"Yep"

You place your phone on the bedside table and you drift off to sleep.

~

You wake up to the loud sounds of yelling

"Namjoon!! How many times to do I have to tell you not to touch anything in the kitchen?!!!"

"I didn't know it would break that easily"

You get up to brush your teeth and head out to the area the yelling was coming from.

Jin was holding a pan in one hand and pointing a finger at namjoon with the other

Namjoon was on the opposite side from Jin with a vase in his hand.

"Jin wait a minute" he says raising his free hand

"You got one second before I whoop you with this pan"

"I'll drop the vase if you come any closer" Namjoon threatens

"It doesn't matter it's going to break either way"

The two men bickering causes a loud laugh to escape your mouth

The two men turn to look at you leaning against the wall trying to catch your breath.

"What happened?" You say laughing

"I was trying to grab some things to prepare the table for breakfast but then....."

"Then What?"

"I knocked over the pitcher and it shattered, the orange juice spilled everywhere so I decided to clean it up"