After Party

Taehyung POV

  We all were watching the fireworks at the end of the concert. I look to my right side and I see Areum. My hearts start racing and I was confused why. I couldn't stop admiring her for some reason.

Areum turns and looks at me, I quickly turn away. My face starts heating up and I just try distracting myself with the fireworks.

Areum POV

"Hey let's go to the party at Kai's house" Jungkook suggests

We all agree and head to Kai's house where he was throwing a party with all the idols invited.

When we got there the place was massive, people were jumping in pools and dancing to the loud music blasting around the house. We all enter the house to be welcomed by a drunk Kai.

The party was only for idols, it's where we all can loosen up a bit and relax without having to do our jobs. You could be carefree at parties like these without having to worry about paparazzis or press. These parties usually consisted of getting blacked out drunk and hooking up.

"Heyyyy guys didn't know y'all would show up" he slurs

"Nice place Kai" Namjoon says

Kai looks around and notices you

"Oh, who do we have here?" Kai steps closer

The smell of alcohol fills your nostrils, your nose scrunches up at the foul smell.

Taehyung steps forward and pulls Kai away before anything could happen further.

"Hey let's go over here" Taehyung says directing Kai towards the opposite direction

Taehyung walks Kai to another area while everyone disperses and meet up with other friends.

You walk pass the crowd of people dancing to the music. You head towards the bar to see a familiar face.

"Areum?!" The girl rushes over to hug you

"Hey Irene" you say hugging her back

"It's been so long since we've met up" she says

You both sit at the bar and talk some more.

"Hey let's order some drinks" Irene suggests

The bartender hands you both shots of alcohol.

"Um I don't think I should drink" you say placing the shot back on the table

"Come on loosen up a bit" she says nudging you as she takes the shot

"Fine but im not trying to get totally drunk"

"Come on, have some fun we're at a party and you can just let yourself free for a bit"

You take the shot and Irene convinces you to do more.

After a few shots, you were starting to feel the affects. Your mind felt foggy and your body was swaying to the beat of the music.