1.The Pack Reunites

During Summer everybody else tries to get out of Beacon Hills, they try to spend their holidays on the beach or any place, far from home. However there are some people who have different plans and wants to spend their entire summer in Beacon Hills. The pack is about to come together. 

Right now everything is perfect in Scott's life. His pack is getting bigger and his relationship with Malia is going great,too. However when he's happy and laughing about the jokes that Stiles made, he feels something.Something bad. His smile fades away. 

About Stiles... he's not with Lydia anymore. After dating for five months they broke up. Stiles blamed it on the distance that was between him and Lydia, however truth to be told, someone had appeared in Lydia's life.

Lydia has changed.
She loved the fame and attention she received from people and she started to behave like old Lydia, bitchy Lydia, who always ignored Stiles and only cared about dating cool guys.

Tonight the pack has gathered at Scott's house. Nothing special, they just wanted to reunite and talk about college, Derek's new job and other stuff. For example, Stiles hasn't stopped talking all night. He was talking about how he had learned to aim and shoot a gun. Finally, he stopped talking. 

Stiles looked at Lydia,who was whispering something to her new boyfriend, Jake. Next he looked at Liam, who was in whole different conversation with Mason and Corey. Then at Malia, who was explaining something to Alec and Theo , he looked at Jackson who was showing something to Ethan on his phone and finally he looked at Scott, who was the only one listening to Derek. 

Stiles sighed and got up to get another beer from the kitchen. When he got back with the can of beer he plopped down on the couch and took out his phone from his jeans' pocket. He texted to the girl he had bumped into three days ago, when he was in the store. The girl seemed very friendly towards Stiles, she was pretty herself, so they had exchanged numbers and texted these past two days. 'If Lydia got a new boyfriend, why can't I?' Stiles thought for himself. But the thing was- he didn't want any girlfriend other than Lydia. He loved her and was jealous of her new boyfriend, who had blonde hair and muscular body.