2.Darkness Calls

Stiles was waiting for Amelia in a coffee shop.
Amelia was the name of the girl he met four days ago. Stiles decided to ask her out on a date and she agreed to meet him in the coffee shop at 5p.m.
Stiles waited for her for a long time but she hasn't come, neither has she answered to his messages.So he got up and left. He was about to walk away when he heard his name called.

"I'm so sorry for being late. I promise I can make it up to you" Amelia said while walking towards him.

"It's fine you don-"He was cut off by her lips crushing to his. He gasped and she deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue inside his mouth.A fly flew from her mouth straight into his. He felt dizzy and opened his eyes and for a second he saw her eyes were grey.Stiles blinked a few times as if he had imagined it. He broke the kiss and took a step back. She opened her eyes, they were back to normal eye color. 

"What are you?" He asked

"What?"She asked as if she hasn't heard what he said.

"What-what creature are you?"He asked her again.

"I'm...I'm human, I'm just like you. What do you mean?" She chuckled. She tried to take Stiles' hand but he took a few steps back, turned around and left. He went straight home. 

"How did your date go?" His father asked smiling

"It was...good"Stiles faked a smile and walked in his room.

"Is anything wrong?"His father asked

"No...just tired" He shrugged and grabbed his laptop. Then he felt stupid for doing what he did. Maybe she was supernatural and she didn't know about it? Or maybe he was just being delusional.  Stiles was thinking about Amelia, what could she be? He tried to search it on the internet but he didn't even know her well. At the end he fell asleep.

Stiles was standing in the dark, however he could see Scott, Isaac, and Allison, who were trying to kill - Stiles...Void Stiles. It was the scene of Allison's death but instead of Oni there were Void Stiles. He saw how he killed Allison, how he ran her through with his sword. 
Then Stiles heard a voice and he turned to another side, he saw Nogitsune walking towards him and yelling "I'm thousand years old! You can't kill me!"

Stiles woke up yelling. He was sweating. He jumped out of his bed and ran in the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror.

"This can't be true... he's dead...It was just a nightmare Stiles. just a nightmare.."He murmured to himself. He washed his face and got back in his room. He grabbed his phone to call Scott but he changed his mind and put his phone down. He felt guilty. He blamed Allison's death to himself.