3.New Enemies

Stiles was on the way to Animal clinic when he saw Allison standing in the middle of the road. He turned the steering wheel around and stopped the car. He quickly got out of the car but she was gone. There was none else. 

"Allison?"He murmured. 

'She's dead. Allison is dead' He reminded to himself and got in the car. 

He parked his car outside of the animal clinic and got inside. The whole pack including Peter and Jake were here.

"What's happening?" Stiles asked.

"Peter found a body in the woods" Scott said

"A body?" Stiles repeated.

"Yes it had a bite on the neck and was drained out of blood" Liam said.

"What are we dealing with now? A vampires?"Stiles let out a sarcastic laugh

"Vampires?"Alec looked at Dr.Deaton

"I haven't thought about vampires. It could be, however bite was too big for it to be vampire's"  Dr.Deaton said.

"then what are we dealing with ?"Stiles asked

"We don't know yet"Lydia said. Stiles looked at Jake who was standing behind Lydia.

"And what is he doing here? Maybe it's him. remember how is happened with Jackson?" Stiles' jealousy got to him. Lydia rolled her eyes.

"He's human" She said and grabbed his hand.

"I've been hearing that a lot lately" Stiles mumbled.

"Did you say anything?" Jake asked and Stiles just shook his head.

After a while of talking about the body Stiles stood next to Scott.

"We have to talk"Stiles said

"Yeah, we really do" Scott nodded his head and told the pack he'd be back soon. He and Stiles walked outside and sat in Stiles' jeep. 

"I don't like your attitude towards Jake" Scott said not looking at Stiles.

"I don't like that guy" Stiles said

"Just because he's dating Lydia doesn't mean you should hate him Stiles. He's helping us"Scott said

Stiles didn't say anything.Then Scott looked at him and said "what did you want to talk about?"

"Nothing" Stiles said.

"Stiles don't be mad" Scott said

'Fuck it. Should I tell him? But what am i supposed to tell him, that i saw his head girlfriend? The one that was killed by me? And that I saw Amelia's eyes went gray? He'll say that i'm delusional and he won't believe me in anything i say' Stiles was lost in thoughts.

"Stiles, are you okay? Your heartbeat is rising"Scott said concerned 

"Get out of my car" Stiles said staring at the steering wheel. Scott sighed, then said "If you're mad because of Jake, please just-" He was cut off by Stiles

"Scott just get out of my car."Stiles said through gritted teeth. Scott got out of the jeep and shut the door loudly. Stiles immediately started the car and drove off.

Malia came out of the back door of animal clinic. 

"I listened to your conversation" She said 

"I don't know what's wrong with him"Scott said, feeling guilty. 

"He's Stiles, he'll be fine" Malia said.

"I hope so" Scott whispered.

Stiles was driving around the place where he had seen Allison. He stopped the car and got out of it. 

"Allison?"He called her name. He wasn't waiting for a response but he was sure of what he saw. It looked so real. He felt dizzy and rubbed his eyes. He walked in the woods yelling Allison's name. Finally he stopped at Nemeton tree. He looked around, his eyebrows furrowed.

"How did I get here?"He murmured to himself. 

"Allison?"He called again.

"what?"He heard a reply. It was her voice. It was Allison. Stiles' eyes got teary. He turned around and saw her. He saw Allison. he was shocked. She didn't look real, it couldn't have been truth. She was dead. She died but now she was there standing few meters away from him.

"Stiles?"He heard another voice and turned around. Kate was standing there.

"what are you doing here?" Kate asked smirking.

"Don't you see her?" Stiles pointed at Allison.

"See who?"Kate chuckled and walked towards Stiles.

"her"Stiles pointed his finger at Allison who was just staring at Stiles.

"There is no one other than me and you Stiles. And before I get my revenge on you, you better run" Kate smiled at Stiles. He took a few steps back then turned around and ran without looking back. He was lost, he didn't know what to do. He thought he was mad.

Allison started to laugh.

"He was so scared" she said while walking towards Kate.

"We have to continue like that for a while. Let him think that he's delusional" Kate smirked.