4.A Bad Feeling

"You killed her" The whispers echoed.Stiles was standing in the darkness,he couldn't see anything. "Hello?" He called. He started to run but there was no end to it. He was yelling and running forward but no one was there, only thing he could hear was "You killed her"

Stiles woke up. He was breathing hard and sweating. He was scared, he had a bad feeling as if something bad was about to happen.He walked in the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He couldn't see himself clearly, then he rubbed his eyes and saw Nogitsune in the mirror. "You're not real" He yelled and took a step back. He quickly walked in his room, pacing back and forth, then he grabbed his phone and texted to Lydia.

4:38 -Hey, sorry for texting you so late. I need to talk to you. please?
4:39 -DON'T.TELL.SCOTT.

Lydia was in the kitchen, getting a glass of water when she received Stiles' messages. She thought it was good chance to talk with Stiles face to face about her and Jake, so she got her phone and texted him back

4:42 -Pick me up with ur jeep. Let's go for a ride

Stiles quickly got dressed, grabbed his keys and left. He got in his jeep and drove to Lydia's house. She was already waiting for him outside and when she saw him, she got in the jeep.

"Hi" Lydia said. 

Stiles was driving around, being quiet for a while until Lydia spoke. 

"What did you want to talk about?" Lydia asked

"About me and my feelings" Stiles said, referring to the bad feelings he had. He stopped the car and looked at Lydia, who misunderstood him and spoke.

"Stiles, I am so sorry for what i've done to you. I know i hurt you, but I love Jake now, okay? But i care about you! You are my friend! If you can accept Malia and Scott, why can't you accept me and Jake? He is not a bad person. He loves me and i love him" Lydia said.

"You don't understand and you don't feel it, do you?" Stiles said not paying attention about the whole Jake and Lydia love thing.

"I did love you Stiles, i did. i'm sorry"Lydia said and was about to get out of the car when Stiles spoke

"A lot of bad things will happen, Lydia"

Lydia stared at Stiles. She saw red circles under his eyes and got concerned.

"Stiles, Do you have trouble sleeping?" She asked

"You don't understand me" Stiles said shaking his head. He looked at the steering wheel and shut his eyes. 

"I'll take you home" He said and started the car.

"No, Stiles. Let's continue to talk"Lydia said, but Stiles didn't pay attention to her. He finally stopped the car in front of Lydia's house.

"Stiles" Lydia said as she was about to get out of the car

"please, take care of yourself" Stiles nodded and drove off as she got out of the car.

Stiles drove there again. To the place where he first saw Allison.

"They will never understand you, You are the guilty one. Why did you have to ruing everything Stiles, huh? "Stiles was mad. He got out of the car and stood there for a while when he thought that he saw Amelia. She smiled at him and waved her hand. She turned and walked in the woods. 

"Amelia!" Stiles called and chased her in the woods. She got in a little cabin in the woods and he followed her inside. She wasn't here, however somebody else was. He was chained to the wall, he had his head down and his hair was covering his face. Stiles was staring at him and finally he looked up. he had a duct tape on his mouth but it was him...

"Isaac?"