⊱🥀༄ ³

When lunch rolled around I couldn't bring myself to deny the offer of sitting with Mike and of course Jessica though I didn't think I'd be seeing Eric again until we walked up to the table and he was there.

" Like a masterpiece, you know, we'll have like, this crazy pyramid fall from the sky and then you guys can- "

I had no idea what he was going on about to another girl who sat at the table but Mike walked up and Interrupted Eric as he pulled out my chair.

" It's my pleasure, Madame. "

Okay what was up with all the feminine pronouns? I get it, It wouldn't sound right other wise but they do realise I'm a guy; Either way I just took my seat as Eric continued.

" You guys can give each other high fives- "

" Burrito my friend? "

Mike Interrupted and Eric gave an annoyed yet pleased smile.

" Hey, Mikey! you met my home boy, Hoseok? "

Eric proclaimed and Mike looked taken aback but smiled anyway. 

" Your home boy? "

" Yeah. "

" That's..."

" My boy. "

It wasn't Mike or Eric this time , It was the boy who I met earlier In the morning, tyler; he placed a small peck on my cheek and pulled out Mike's chair so he fell over and Mike go so pissed that he stormed off running after the other.

" Sorry I had to mess up your game, Mike! "

Tyler yelled from across the lunch room and I looked away from them In disbelief because that was weird and definitely Uncalled for.

" Oh, my god. "

Jessica's voice brought me out my thoughts and I watched as she moved a bit closer to me.

" It's like first grade all over again. You're the shiny new toy. "

Great. Something I didn't really want.

" Smile ~ "

A sudden picture taken of me, could this day get any better?  I blinked a couple times and put my head down In case this new girl wanted to take anymore random photos of me.

" sorry. I need a candid for the feature. "

She explained but I still wasnt to happy.

" The features dead, Angela. Don't bring It up again. "

Though I was grateful to Eric his words and tone might of been a bit harsh.

" It's okay I just - "

I tried to reason but Eric Interrupted me.

" I got your back, baby. "

Jessica scoffed then and Angela looked down a bit sad as Eric walked off.

" Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking. "

" You know, you can always go for eating disorders. Speedo padding on the swim team? "

I gave the suggestion out of feeling bad but I never thought Angela would actually like them.

" Actually that's a good one. "

" Kirk. Right? That's exactly what I thought. "

Jessica butted In with smile.

" Yeah. we're talking Olympic- size. "

" There's no way. He's so skinny. It doesn't make sense. "

" Totally. "

As Jessica and Angela talked amongst themselves I let my gaze linger around the lunch room aimlessly.

" Who are they? "

And In unison both Angela and Jessica turned around.

" The Kims. "

Angela piped up, seeming excited to talk about the topic but Jessica continued Instead.

" They're Dr. and Mrs. Kims foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago. "

Alaska?

" They kind of keep to themselves. "

" Yeah, cause they're all together. Like, together, together. "

Oh.

" The blonde boy, that's Yoongi and the big dark haired guy, Jungkook, they're like, a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal. "

Silently I just listened to Jessica and Angela explain everything to me, honestly I didn't find anything odd or wrong about the situation even if Jessica Is making It seem like Taboo.

" Jess, they're not actually related. "

Angela argued.

" Yeah, bit they live together. It's weird. "

Jessica retorted before turning her gaze when she noticed two more people had walked Into the lunch room.

" And, okay, the tall dark haired boys Seokjin, he's really weird; and he's with Namjoon, the blonde one who looks like he's In pain. "

Jessica shrugged then and picked at her food.

" Dr. Kims like this foster dad/matchmaker. " 

" Maybe he'll adopt me ~ "

Rolling her eyes Jessica looked towards Angela and they both laughed.

" Who's he? "

Jessica only laughed when she noticed who I was talking about.

" That's Kim Taehyung. He's totally gorgeous, obviously but apparently nobody here's good enough for him. Like I care you know? so yeah. "

I turned away from Jessica then, I couldn't help but let my gaze  follow the others frame as Taehyung walked pasted and went to go sit down with the rest of the Kims though Jessica's voice had brought me back to reality shortly after.

" Seriously, like, don't waste your time. "

And to that comment I laughed a little.

" I wasn't planning on It. "