⊱🥀༄ ⁵

After school Charlie had taken me out to eat; I ordered just a Garden burger while he ordered his ' usual ', steak and cobbler.

" I just can't get over how grown up you are. And so Handsome. "

Our waitress smiled fondly at us and I returned It politely, the memory of her was vague as well but still there; all In all she seemed nice.

" Hey Hoseok. You remember me? "

And older gentleman around my dad's height had approached us and honestly I had no Idea who this man was but I smiled kindly and looked to my dad for some kind of hint but before charlie could help me out the older male continued.

" I played santa one year. "

" Yeah, Waylon, he hasn't had a Christmas here since he was four "

" I bet I made an Impression though,  didn't I? "

" You always do. "

Charlie shook his head then and I couldn't help but chuckle softly at the their antics; our waitress and Waylon continued talking.

" Butt-crack Santa? "

" Hey, kids love those little bottles, though. "

" Alright, let the boy eat his garden burger, Waylon. As soon as you're done, I will bring you your favorite; berry cobbler remember? "

She smiled at me with hope before side eyeing charlie.

" Your dad still has It, every thursday. "

" Thanks. That'd be great. "

_______________

" Hey, baby. So, listen, If spring training goes well, we could be moving to Florida. ' Please Insert $1.25 for an  additional three minutes ' "

" Mom, where's your cell? "

" Okay, don't laugh. I didn't loose my power cord. It ran away. Screaming. I literally repel technology now. "

My mother always knew how make me laugh when I needed It, even If It wasn't apparent or Intended; That's one of the many things I love about her.

" I miss you. "

" Oh, baby, I miss you to- But tell me more about your school. Now, what are the kids like? Are they any cute guys?  "

I bit my lip then, thoughts of Eric, Mike, Jessica and Angela playing out In my head for a brief moment as I nonchalantly shrugged my shoulders.

' Their alright? If anything a bit too forward.  '

" Are they being nice to you? "

Ah, now that. That was something that made me think of the one person in particular who I wanted to completely forget; Kim Taehyung.

" Well, there all very ' welcoming ' "

My displeasure was clear, I knew that for certain; I didn't want to bring It up but at the same time I did, I wanted to rant about how much of an asshole Kim Taehyung was but I sided against It.

" Uh-oh. Tell me all about it. "

" It. dosent even. matter. "

" Yes It dose hunny. "

I could tell she was worried for me but honestly I just wanted to forget the whole thing for at least tonight If anything.

" I have homework to do. Um, I'll talk to you later. "

" Okay. I love you. "

" I love you to. "

Sighing I rubbed my forehead and placed all my books at the edge of the bed, I had told my mom about homework but I didnt feel like it so Instead I layed their for a while and just opted to sleep for now; after all, tomorrow Is a new day.