Your information

Aiko: This is a chapter, not those things you need to know about what is going to happen. 

In the ancient time of Egypt; lived two lovers. One was the Pharaoh named: Yami Sennen. The other was the Pharaoh's personal's slave: Yugi Mutou. Yugi was just this normal every day, happy little boy. And Yami was just the Pharaoh sitting on the throne. And since the other slaves were dying; by killing them selfs. The castle had no choice but to get no ones. Looking down the village seeing if they can find any people that look good to be a slave. Entering into homes and taking away kids at the ages 16 and up. Tieing them to chains around there wrist. Two you might know? Joey Wheeler and Yugi Mutou. 

Pulling them by the chains making each and every single one of them; pulled forward. Having their heads down because of the guards. The guards took them to not look at the Pharaoh. Just keep your head down at all times. And when they got there they had to go on their knees. Still having their heads down. "First who have to let the Pharaoh pick his personal slave!" One of the guards said to all of the slaves. Now let me tell you about what happened when the slaves came walking into the throne room.

The Pharaoh was just sitting on his Pharaoh. He was only 17 and he was getting annoyed having to wait for a long time. Having his head cupped into his right hand looking annoyed and bored out of his mind. All most leaving out of boredom. "How much longer do I have to wait for Seth?" The Pharaoh asked his cousin named: Seth. "Not that much longer My Pharaoh they would be here shortly," Seth told his cousin. The Pharaoh signed and just sat there. Until the doors opened to show the new slaves. And right when that little happy but now sad boy came into the room. The Pharaoh shot up out of his throne to get a better look at the boy.

He thought that his eyes were playing tricks on him. But no! He saw a boy that looked like him. He even saw the boy look up once and saw him. His eyes went wide and he looked back down. But you might know what is going to happen. Yami choice Yugi to be his slave even though he hates slaves. They told each other everything. But Yugi did not tell Yami one thing. He did not tell Yami that he has this sickness that would make him die one day. And the worse part is that the two started to have feelings for each other. 

And when Yami told Yugi that he loved him Yugi told him he loved him back. And since they knew each other for a while; and so Yami wanted to propose. And so he did and Yugi said "yes." But Yugi died shortly after. Making Yami so sad. But before Yugi died Yuig said this. "I'm sorry I did not tell you about my sickness Yami. I just did not want you to worry about me! I'm sorry!" Then he died. And this was like magic! He and Yugi were sitting in this magic place. Where they were sitting on top of the water. Yugi sitting on Yami's lab with a blanket on him.

 Yugi sitting on Yami's lab with a blanket on him

(Aiko: Like this picture). But Yami got this idea in his head. That he would see his love in the next life. He promised! So he held his lover's cold dead body. And said: "Yugi, I would see you in the next life. I promise I would found you... again!"