Ch.4 Arcade

We made it to the arcade and there were a lot of people. But not to the point where we can't get in. So we walked in and looked around. "Wow, it's really crowded today," Tea said looking at the crowd of people. "Yeah, what's happening over there?" Tristan asked also looking at the crowd of people. "I don't know, let's find out," Joey said and walked over to the crowd. We all looked over to crowed to see what was happening... but I a little bit couldn't see. (Aaron: I feel like I'm offending people when I do that).

   "Can you see, Yugi?" I head Yami ask. I looked up at him and just blushed out of embarrassment and nodded my head. He just smiled at me and picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I gasped out of shock and hid my face with my hands, blushing even more. I heard Yami laugh a little before I heard someone laugh evilly.

   I uncovered my face and looked over to where I heard that evil laugh. I saw Joey who was laughing like that and looking at me with a smirk. I got over my embarrassment and glared over at him. He put his hands up in surrender and looked back in front of us. I looked ahead of us, to see two people dancing. But I know one person and his name is Rex Raptor. I know him from some duel tournaments.

   He was facing a girl but I couldn't see her face nor know who she is. "Wow, she's good," a boy said who was next to Yami and me. "Yeah, but she is somewhat cheating. She is wearing a somewhat revealing outfit, so of course, any boy would be flustered," his friends said to him. "But what about that girl she faced off?" That boy asked. His friend was about to say something before he stopped and started to think for a second. "I don't know?" He said.

   I stopped listening to their conversation and turned back to Rex and that girl. The song was almost done and Rex was losing. When the song was done the girl won. Rex fell down in defeat and exhaustion. "Th-that... ai-ain't fa..fair! Y-Y... You cheated," He huffed. "Well, that's too bad! But you just suck at dancing," she said. Rex tried to stand up but fell back down from his legs being exhausted. Since they danced to a hard song.

   Joey walked up to Rex, picked up him, walked back over to us, and put Rex on a bench that was next to us. "Who's next?" The girl said. "I will!" We turned to Tea and to see she had her hand up in the air. It wasn't really a surprise that Tea wanted to dance. She did say she wanted to be a dancer. But it's just surprising that she would go against that girl.

   "Well, come up here girly." Tea walked up to the other dance machine. "Names Olivia, what's your name?" The girl now named Olivia said. "Tea, Tea Gardner." "Well, Tea let the best dancer win," Olivia said and out on a hard song but it was different from the one Rex and, her did. The song started and they started to dance to the beat.

   Tea moved gracefully to the beat moving her feet to the arrows on the floor that was on the screen. And Tea was so good that Olivia wasn't doing that well like she was doing with Rex. She noticed she was doing bad and tried to trip Tea but she dodges. (I just realized that this is like that one episode where she faced off that guy. But she's facing a girl instead).

   The song was almost done and Tea was doing good. When the song was over Tea won. We all cheered for her. But I felt like I was going to fall so grabbed onto something that was in front of me. I was confused since what I was grabbing felt like hair, so I looked down and saw I was on Yami's shoulders. I started to blush. I totally forgot that I was on Yami's shoulders. I tapped his shoulder and he looked up at me. "What is it, Yugi?" He asked.

   I looked away blushing. "Y-You can put me down n-now," I said. Yami had a confused look before realizing that I was on his shoulders so he put me down on the ground again. "Sorry about that, Yugi," He said screeching the back of his neck. "Don't worry about it. To be completely honest I forgot I was even on your shoulders," I said. I then felt someone wrap their arm around my neck.

   I looked to my left and saw Joey with a smirk on his face. "So, what game should we play now? Tea already did a dance battle so what should we do?" Joey asked. I shrugged, "I don't know," I said. I looked around at the games to see which one should we play. My eyes landed on a fighting game. 'Streetfighter IV?' I thought as I looked at it. (Oh! My childhood game! I beat my dad's friend at that when I was like... 6 or 5. I still tease him about it. Hehe!).

   "But about that game?" I asked pointing to the game I was looking at seconds ago. Joey, Tristan, Yami, Ryou, and Tea looked to where I was pointing. "Streetfighter IV? Sounds like fun let's go!" Joey said and dragged all of us to the game. Joey and Tristan were the first ones to play against each other. Tristan picked a guy named Ryu and Joey picked a guy named Ken.

"Ready...Set... Fight!"

   The game said with big bold letters on the screen. And when it said fight both Joey and Tristan started to fight each other. Joey was mostly the one that was getting hit but he soon got the hang of it and started to hit Tristan back. But when the game was over Tristan won the game.

"Ryu Wins!"

   "What! You cheated!" Joey shouted. "I didn't cheat!" Tristan yelled back. "Oh, I'll show you!" Joey lunged at Tristan and started to chock him.

      (But Tristan ain't got that in his mouth

   (But Tristan ain't got that in his mouth. Also, I was reading a story taking a break and got an amber alert, hope that kid is okay!). I was laughing nervously while Joey was attacking Tristan. "Hmm, should we get going. I'm feeling hungry so let's go eat," I said trying to make them stop fighting.

   Joey let go of Tristan and looking like nothing happened. "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry myself, so let's go," Joey said. Tristan was left gasping for air. "Yeah, where should we go?" Tea asked. "What about that hamburger place?" I asked. Joey thought for a minute and nodded his head. "Yeah, that's great let's go!" Joey said and started to grab me with him with the other behind.

'This might not be that bad. But as long as I'm with you nothing could go wrong.'

----------------------------------

What was that place called again? Was it in Season 0 or 1 I forgot? But I'm too lazy to look up the name. But also happy pride month. Hopeful I don't get hacked. But I ran out of animes to watch to look far and wide.