3

Book One | Class

Clay's POV

Following Morning - School

... DANG! I still can't believe that happened. - I fucked around with Dre, in my own house and right under my own parents' noses.

I thought to myself with my headsets on as I walked on the sidewalk adjacent to my school's yellow building. As I approached the school I then saw a familiar face standing by the building's entrance. - It was my best friend Michael.

I can't remember exactly how long we'd been friends for or how we even became friends but I can definitely say that it'd been a pretty good while.

He was wearing blue denim jeans, a black T-shirt a pair of Jordans and a black cap with as usual - his gold Casio watch which I swear he never ever takes off.

"Sup C" he dapped at me as I walked up to where he was standing.

"Hey Michael nothing new as always" I replied as I walked in to give him a hug.

I'm openly gay and everyone at school knows it, so people tend to stare when they seen me and Michael hugging even though they know his straight.

Michael is the kind of guy who never really bothers anyone, minds his own business and hardly talks to people his not used to.

He's also very extremely - like oh God kill me now, extremely handsome! - so basically everyone in school either has or has had a crush on him at some point of their lives including them DL guys who  always walking around the school preaching they straight but know that they be sucking and taking dick all over Atlanta.

Yea thats right
we seen yall shady motherfuckers out here in them streets
- thems thought nobody was lookin'

I gotta admit there was even a point where I thought I was falling for him the time he started  growing into his looks and had to shave his facial hair every two weeks but then I quickly put myself out of it and told myself things would never work out between us like that.

We then walked into the building and headed to my locker first to go get someone of my books then to his to do the same.

By Clays Locker...

"Eyo C we still on this Friday right?" Michael asked.

"Yea of course dude there's no way that I'm missing Ciara's 18th birthday party " I replied with a smile on my face as I closed my locker door and settle my books into my arms.

"Dope" he said dapping at me nonchalantly then turned around suddenly as he felt someone place their hand on his left shoulder.

"Hey guys whatsup?" our friend Arnia asked with a cheerful smile on her face.

"Damn girl why you sneaking up on people like that you tryna give Michael a heart attack" I said chuckling a bit because I had seen the look on Michael's face the moment he saw her standing right behind him.

"Nah I'm good y'all" Michael then replied quickly trying to defend his masculinity.

"Sure you are Mike" Arnia teased at him