9

Book One | Louisiana

I then made my way back to the second floor of the school where my first class was said to be according to the schedule but then found myself struggling to find the actual classroom.

This place is so fucking huge how on Earth do they expect me to find my way around the place if I don't even know what or where anything is...

As I found myself walked pointlessly in frustration my thoughts where then interrupted by the feeling of someone bumping up against me causing us both to trip and fall.

"Hey what the fuck!" I then asked, looking up to see who was the fucking idiot that made me trip.

"Omg im so so so sorry guy please forgive me, I didn't see where I was going" the short light skinned boy said getting up and brushing himself off. He then reached out to help me get up and handed me my schedule.

"Agh whatever its cool man, chill." I then said as he handed me the schedule.

"Ehh sorry to ask but are you new around here or something, cause I haven't seen your face before"

"Actually yeah I am and I gotta admit I'm kind of lost" I then admitted letting out a nervous laugh.

"Uhm well im kind of running late for my class but I guess I could help you out quickly, let me see your schedule"

I then handed it to him and he had a quick look at it.

"Wow your in luck, I just happen to know exactly where where your first class is, In fact I just happen to be headed there myself, but we'll have to move fast okay?"

"Really, damn lucky me, for a second I thought that I was gonna be lost forever" I then said to him as we started making our way to the class.

"Didn't they show you where everything is in this place because its kinda too big to wanna explore all by yourself."

"Nah, some old lady just handed me my schedule and explained to me how it worked so I guess I just figured that the rest was kind of my problem to figure out"

"Old Lady you say?"

"Yea I think I remember her name being Ms MacGon-, something like that" I said hasitantly because I kind of forgot her name.

"Oh you mean Vice-Principal MacGonical"

"Vice-principal?"

"Ya well at least she used to be but then she got demoted a few months ago because of some scandel" the boy then replied as we finally stopped by a closed door.

"Well we're here and by the looks of it we are extremely late" he then said as he hasitantly opened the door causing everyone inside to go into a complete silence and stare as we made walked in.

"Mr Nolan you're late! - AGAIN!" an older-looking gentleman then said referring to the boy I entered with.

"Uhm I know sir but you see this time its not my fault, I was on my way to class and I swear this time I was extremely early but then I ran into this guy (referring to me) who's new - was kinda lost and couldn't find his way around so I had to stop and show him where your class was too so that he wouldn't be late or possible even miss it, you see?" the boy then said trying to explain himself.

Wait a fucking moment, did this nigga just throw me under the bus?

"Final warning, if you're late for my class again then don't even bother coming back for the rest of the year, okay?"

"Yes sir"

"Okay then have a seat"

We then listened to the gentleman's instructions and we both made our way to the the back of the class with the boy who's name I still didn't know walking in front of me.