Ash Bash Is Back?

Val's P.O.V

I woke up to someone holding my hand, and haring Luke mutter something about killing a guy.

Whta is he talking about?

"Please wake up Val, I need you. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you and for not being your friend. I guess the popularity got to me. Please wake up. If you do, I promise to be your best friend again. Remember? Me and you, Ash and Val. You just need to wake up"

Ash? Is this real?

Is my best friend really back?

I fluttered my eyes open, only to be met with a blinding light. I covered my eyes with my other hand, making him gasp and stand up.

"Thank God" was all I heard, before he leaned down and started hugging me tight.

"Thank God you're okay" he whispered in my ear. I could vaguely hear the guys in the backround yelling for a nurse and high fiving ear other that I was okay, but all I coull concentrate on is how much I missed Ashton's hugs.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back, and felt him sigh against my neck as he nuzzled his face into it. I could feel him breathing against my neck, and it made shivers roll down my spine.

When he pulled away, I felt cold, but only seconds after was pulled into a hug by Luke.

"Don't leave mine or Ashton's side again. I can't let that happen to you again. I'm so sorry I wasn't there sis"

"What do you mean? You saved me right?"

Honestly? I couldn't remember who saved me, just that I'd never felt so safe in my life.

"No, Ash did" Luke said, before seeing the nurse walk in and walking over to talk to her.

I looked to Ash for confirmation, and sure enough, he nodded and grinned.

"I heard you scream and got there as fast as I could. Although, if I had have been a second later, he-" he said, choking on the last word. His hands were curled into fists and he looked ready to kill something.

Or someone.

I grabbed his hand and smothed it out from the fist, before intertwining it with mine.

"But you made it and you saved me. Thank you Ash Bash" I said, smiling at the end.

I looked up at him, to see him smiling. Not his usual smirk, but a genuine smile. The smile that I loved.

Wait, loved? 

Nope

Nope nope nope.

I thought I saw a strange emotion in his eye, but before I could ask, I was lifted up and pulled away from him into a bear hug from Cal and Mikey.

"THANK GOD YOU ARE OKAY" Cal said.

"I can see the eyes you're giving Ash, is that little crush of yours back?" Mikey whispered in my ear, making me blush.

"No" I whispered, before the put me back down on the bed. When I looked over for Ash, I saw him glaring at Mikey, before looking back at me with a smile.

"Hey, I'm gonna go talk with Mom, and these two idiots gotta go. Will you be okay in here with Ash?" Luke asked, and I smiled.

"Yeah, I'll be fine!" I said, before kissing his cheek.

"Good luck with Mom"

"Thanks little sis, I need it" he said, before leaivng dragging the two idiots with him.