{3}Gravity Forgotten{3}

Dipper was getting annoyed, he'd been in the same boring red room for days and nothing had happened. He was about to fall asleep again when a huge ass book fell from the ceiling onto the metal table. A few seconds later a cushioned stool also fell from the ceiling.

  He sighed, of course, Bill would do some dumb shit like this. He walked over and sat the chair upright.

  He sat down onto the chair and opened the slightly dusty book. It was full of spells of all kinds. He raised an eyebrow and flipped through it.

  It sort of looked like Mabel's book except it was in further detail and had greater wear. It also had many, many more spells then hers contained.

  He flipped through the book searching for a spell that could open the door. Or give him the ability to fly into the portal that was overhead.

  Either way, he was getting out of this room.

  ***

  "Okay, so we know where but for the love of god why can't we find the damn place!", Mabel yelled into Gideon's face.

  "I'm working on it okay!"

  "Well work faster!"

  "Hey!", Pacifica yelled while jumping in between the twos bickering, "I know were tense but we have to stick together, for Dipper."

  Gideon sulked and went back to typing on his computer. Mabel backed off a bit but was still glaring daggers at him. She sighed, these people are going to be difficult to work with.

  If it wasn't for the fact Dipper was taken by a demon then she would've had the absolute best private detectives on the case. But it is what it is and she would still find him.

  After a few minutes of awkward silence, the doors burst open with Wendy. "That's it! Its been three days since you said you knew where he was now how are we getting him!?"

  Gideon smirked, "Simple we cast a spell."

  ***

  Dipper threw the book down in annoyance, "This dumb thing is completely useless!"

  He crossed his arms, "Oh wait."

  Stuffing his hand into his pocket he found a paperclip and a bobby pin. He smirked to himself and went to try and pick the lock with them.

  He bent the bobby pin to a 90° angle and bit the rubber trip off the edge after that he bent the other edge into a handle. He took the paperclip and unbent it to use as the leverage.

  Using the paperclip he applied pressure to the lock and slowly inserted the clip. After a minute the lock was open, "So hanging out with them wasn't a total waste of time."

  He slipped out the door and walked up the hallway, he was by no means confident, but he was in a situation he couldn't back down from.

  Bill stood in front of him with his arms crossed. Dipper stared back, not in a hateful way since he didn't want to anger the demon. He was more interested in self-preservation then being a snarky little bitch.

  Bill broke the silence by letting out an overly loud sigh.

  "What not going to say anything Pinetree?"

  He kept quiet and Bill yet again let out a long and exaggerated sigh. Bill slowly closed the distance between them. Dipper didn't back up, he just let the demon come to him. Bill grabbed his chin and tilted his head up, "What happened to your fire, eh?"

  "I haven't had a 'fire' in my eyes or soul in a long time."

  Bill gave a small 'tch' and let go of his chin. He twisted around on his heel and started walking down the hall, "Follow me."