Chapter 7

Emma's POV

Regina had been with Me; us, a few Days already and It was actually quite amusing with her. One time she is being a meanie and pouts all the time so she doesn't even want to talk to me, then she's being clingy, at the other Time she wants to cuddle with me all the time and then she doesn't want me to touch her at all. It was adorable and I couldn't get enough of it. Since the Day I've bought her that Panda she wanted, she spent most of her time in bed-cuddling with it. Or well at least when I was out of the house, if I was there it seemed like she would sneak into my office and spend every single minute with me, well as much as possible.

A part of me felt bad for taking her away from her Boyfriend-well former Boyfriend, Her Mother And her Home But The much stronger part was just glad that she was given to me and I'd never let her go again. She would have an amazing life with me; I'm Rich because of my Job so she would get everything she wanted, Clothes, Soft Toys, Plays, Jewelry-Literally Everything her little heart wanted. But no...from time to time she decided to strike. She tried to show me that she wouldn't want to be here with me and rather run away with her 'great' boyfriend. Maybe I would just need to give her a little push to get him out of her Mind. A little Fear would also be helpful as I guessed, A Horror Movie would surely distract my little Cutie, it would scare her a little and she would get to think about other things instead of that annoying Robin. I wanted her for myself and I wasn't proud of that...but I also couldn't deny it.

"Hey Cuteness.", I greeted smirking as I went into the Living Room and found Regina and Killian playing some Game while Neal was cooking Lunch already. Most of my 'Jobs' have to be done in the early Morning or at the late Evening so I can spend very much Time with Regina or in the House in General. "Papi! You're back!", She said smiling and ran to me before I felt her arms being wrapped around my Body. Clingy Regina is still my Favorite. It had always been. I've never actually got shown much Attention and Love since I'm a foster Child and never actually got adopted, Having That Someone now was great...well if she was in that Phase of hers. I looked over her shoulder as Killian greeted me with a warm smile. He knew at least as good as me how important Regina actually was to me; even when the little Brunette didn't know it herself.

"What Are you two playing?", I asked as I pushed Regina a little away and took place at her Seat at the Table while she understood the hint and sat down at my Lap. "city-Country-River. And before we played Hide and seek.", Killian answered as he took Reginas Paper and wrote down the Points as she was busy playing with my Hair a little. "Did you win?", I asked smirking as I turned my Head to Regina and took her Sneaky Hands in mine. "Yup. When we played hide and Seek I won almost every time and here too.", She Explained giggling and took her paper again. "Well Now That I'm Home what do you think about a Movie after Lunch?", I asked smirking and she agreed happily. Oh if she knew...