Chapter 10

Regina's POV
I opened my Eyes and still saw Emma laying next to me. Her Arms were holding me tightly to her body, but not as tight as it would hurt me. Her Face was a little bit higher on the Pillow than mine since she's taller and her Other Hand was placed around my Waist as she held me close as well. I couldn't help but stare at her. She may have been a criminal but I had to admit that she was Beautiful. Her Green Orbs, Her Almost Make Up-Free face, her Face Form And Her Muscular Arms And Stomach.

I've never seen her in High heels or a dress thought, She mostly wore Black or Brown Boots that reached almost up to her Knees and a simple white or grey shirt with a matching Red Leather Jacket. For me she mostly bought Heels, some black and red Stilettos, some High black Ones that Reached almost up to my Knee, I had also one pair of Sneakers since she insisted on it. Since I was only in the House I wore Nothing but socks mostly thought. It was the most comfortable thing to wear. Most of my Other Stuff are either short Dresses or some dark blue Jeans. I didn't mind it since my Mother would have always forced me to wear black Heels and a Dress that hugged my Curves so every old disgusting Rich Man would see. Jeans and Sneakers actually seemed really comfortable then but I also love wearing Heels. I basically used to wear them all the time except Bed Time.

"Anything interesting in my Face?", She suddenly asked and opened her eyes a little. I didn't even know that she was awake. "I-Uh-No. I mean yes you're-no not all- I-I mean you're not ugly I just um-no I didn't stare-not that I wouldn't I just Uh-", I was cut off thankfully by her chuckle. "You're adorable when you're nervous. I'll go and get Breakfast before I go off for work.", She Explained And I nodded, not wanting to embarrass myself any Further. I had no idea how she's got me that nervous-I felt my cheeks burning up as if there was a blush all over my Face. "You want me to pick up anything on my way home again?", She asked and my Mind immediately wandered to Granny's. "Um...a burger from Granny's?", I requested and she nodded her Head before putting on her Shoes and Getting Out Of The Room.

"Don't forget to Bath again. Ask Killian again if he will help you.", She Said from the Hallway and I just Replied with a single 'Okay'. Washing. It was really embarrassing-I didn't even quite know how to wash myself since Either My Mother Or Robin always did it for me. My Mother used to say that Men like Woman they can take care of which Is absolutely Bullshit in that Example. The last Days Killian always used to wash me or well, help me with it. It's not that hard but I'm kind of afraid that I'd be slipping or maybe drowning in the Tub.

"Why is Emma so strange shaped?", I asked once he washed My Hair with the coconut Shampoo. "What do you mean, little one?", He asked as he continued. At the start I didn't like him and Neal calling me that but since we got really close already it was fine. Killian was kind of my Best friend and also became like some kind of Big Brother to me, on the Other Hand, I've never had one. "She's strange shaped. When I sit at her Lap or when we're cuddling I can feel something against me.", I Explained And played a little with the soap bubbles in the Water. "Oh um, she's Intersexual, I thought she told you.", He Replied And washed the Shampoo off. "What's that?", I asked. I've actually never heard of anything like that. "Um-Well. She's kind of a Mix Of Genders. She is a Woman with a Chock you could say.", he explained and brushed my Hair out of my Face as he simply dried it a little by a Towel. "So she is a Woman that is like a Man? So you like her? You like Men? And other Man like her? They like Woman?", I asked confused. "No Honey, Emma is a Lesbian, That means she's just into Girls. I am also not into her because she is a Woman...she just has a Male part. And other Men might won't like that, also some woman don't do, but some do.", He Explained And helped me out of the Bathtub. "Anyway, now lets get you clothed, Shall we?", He asked and I nodded as he wrapped me in the Towel. So Emma had a Member...Interesting.